Overseer Recruitment Quests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sampi, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Sampi New Member

I have played Overseer since it launched. 266 completed 19 failures. I check the quests every rotation but I have NEVER been offered a Recruitment or Recovery quest. Thank you for looking into this problem. Sampi of Pover.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think the Recovery quests are completely borked. I've never seen one since launch, and I've had multiple incapacitated agents on all 3 accounts when quests cycle. I'm just curious if ANYONE has ever run a Recovery quest.

The Recruitment quests only show up every 2-3 days I belive. And once you level up the recruitment stat, you stop getting common quests, and only get quests to recruit specific rare/elite agents...at least that's what I've found.
  3. Nniki Augur

Recruitment quests definitely appear less frequently than the other quests. Here's a thread discussing them. But to have completed over 200 quests and not seen one sounds like pretty poor luck.

It took me a while to get my first recruitment quest. I think I actually had one early on before the success chance was fixed, failed it, and then waited for some time before I finally saw another. A guildmate was level three in recruitment before I finally got one.

There's a fix in the test update for recovery quests.
    Prathun likes this.
  4. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Recovery quests are appearing correctly on test now.

They seem to only populate when you have a disabled agent, and the recovery is specific to the agents disability.

Havent had multiple agents disabled though, so not sure how it handles that.

The only reward is recovery (Missing is a green 12 hour quest) so not sure what determines rarity, or how level impacts anything.
  5. Killaas_FV New Member

I had to wait 15 consecutive days to get a recruit quest (got it yesterday) so I feel your pain. I was convinced it was bugged. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Personall, I'm tired of getting X level recruitment tasks when I have no X level agents. When the quests rotate, it should check to see if you actually have the required level of agents in order to even attempt the quest.
    Killaas_FV likes this.
  7. smash Augur

And why is that ? In EQ, there quests you cannot take because you do not fullfille the requirements, I dont see that this should be any different.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Sampi New Member

Update: I have played Overseer since it launched on March 11. In those 30 days I have successfully completed 281 quests and failed 19. I have checked every rotation and NEVER been offered a recruitment quest. IMO that's not bad luck, that's bugged.