Heroic for All Access

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by FTPDude, Apr 9, 2020.

1. FTPDude New Member

I read here on the forums that if you were all access you could get a level 85 heroic char. I signed up but no heroic. Was I wrong or do I need to do something to get it?

Thanks.
  2. FTPDude New Member

Nevermind. I just created a new toon and it says I now have a free heroic. Sweet.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Be completely logged out. Log in through the patcher. Log in at least one character all the way into the game, then you should have the credit and can log back to character select.
    FTPDude likes this.
  4. FTPDude New Member

Wow you get a lot of stuff with a heroic. Full armor, fast mount, and 15000 plat. I'm mad with power. Mad, I tell you! The food and drink is pretty sweet, too.
    Pelrond likes this.
  5. Zetzin New Member

What server do you get this on? Can you use it on any server? I’m playing Selo and have no option for it
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Previously Heroic Characters could not be redeemed on progression servers until the Call of the Forsaken expansion is unlocked. For Selos that would be August 5.

If you don't see it and have not seen the yellow message saying you got it and are using the patcher to log in then you could safely assume the above is true.

You could log into a live server and see if that makes it pop. You might have to create a level 1 guy and log in and out a few times until it shows up.........but you don't have to use it right then and there, it will show under character slots or a button would be on your level 1 character.

Once awarded to your account it will stay so you could do this and maybe use it in August on Selos. Not sure that would work but its an idea.
    Fluid and Pelrond like this.