Lets get a show of hands, who would play on Free Trade TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Piznut, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighElfPlayer Journeyman

I would enjoy a FV TLP that allows boxing.
  2. TonyT New Member

Just a warning to everyone, be careful to limit discussion of a FV server to a limited number of posts, otherwise Dreamweaver, the censorship police, will close the threads as soon as possible.
    I found it annoying that one of the developers asked if someone would want to play on a TLP server they can't transfer to or off of. We already have servers that don't allow server transfers to (TLP especially) or off of. This guy doesn't understand the basics of server transfers, and yet they are making eq game policy. I believe Miragul server isn't allowed to transfer at all (as far as I am aware).
    I also disagree that because it might be a CS nightmare because of fraud. We already have two servers with free trade, and yet CS is able to handle issues of fraud on those servers (I assume).
  3. BUNGBUNGBUNG New Member

Yes please FV free trade!

I have been checking this board for months now every single day waiting for details on the next TLP. If one doesnt include FV rule set I will not be playing.

Im not sure how they can say only a few people are requesting FV. People have been talking about this for years.....
  4. jfrag New Member

Free trade with AoC, yes please.
  5. Mourning Would New Member

i would play on it, i would likely even box on it
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Antagonizing the moderator is a great way to get heard.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  7. Angered Augur

I would 100% play on a FV TLP or Free Trade
  8. Lateryn Augur

Aka the RMT server. Where people just want to spend $ for gear or sell on certain websites.

How many of these "new member accounts" are actual people and not just bots.
  9. topple good idea generator

We get it man, you can't afford Krono. No need to assume everyone that doesn't agree with you is a bot.

I want a free trade server. You bet your tukus I would purchase Krono and deck out alts in raid gear. I mean why not?

People seem to forget that Krono is a GOOD THING and allows you to RMT items risk free. If they didn't exist people wouldn't magically start holding hands and all problems would go away, people would just purchase stuff under the table and get scammed more often. Krono solves this.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  10. saijin New Member

I would be interested in a free trade tlp server that is bookable. Id sub 6 or more accounts :)
  11. Piznut Angry Gnome

This goes on now, every server has "selling loot rights for krono". Look at mangler with their 30-70 boxers roaming unchecked.
  12. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Thats the theory.

The practice is that it ends up like it did on every other TLP, where everything droppable and wanted is either bid on just to sell for krono, or it goes to someone who manages the guildbank and gets sold for krono that magically disappears (but they can get you cheap $6 krono npnp just ask, theyve got plenty), and in both scenarios only one person ever benefits from it anyway so theres zero practical difference.
    Zanarnar and Dythan like this.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

Threads like this are effectively polls, which means they are against the rules of the forums, and as TonyT points out I am the mean censorship policy. I am going to lock this thread, Piznut, if you'd like to discuss please feel free to DM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.