Lets get a show of hands, who would play on Free Trade TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Piznut, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piznut Angry Gnome

So the Devs had the audacity to say that only a few outspoken people want a free trade TLP. Which I personally find insulting as a loyal player. I've seen multiple people requesting it for YEARS, and I know for a fact almost every person in my guild on Coirnav was hoping for a free trade TLP.

So who here would actually play on one? I want to see if it's really a small amount of people, or if the playerbase actually wants it.
    WaitingforMoreEQ, Thewiz and Skuz like this.
  2. Armin New Member

I would like to play on a free trade TLP.
  3. mark Augur

i do not want to play kronoquest so no.
  4. Nozraku Lorekeeper

I'm not manic about it but if the choice was between a free trade and a regular rule set, I'd play the free trade, all else being equal.
  5. Piznut Angry Gnome

You're already playing Kronoquest....
    PathToEternity likes this.
  6. Zansobar Augur

I want a free trade server. Though such a small percentage of the player base reads the forums this won't be a good enough sample. They should put a poll out there only for the subscribing customers to see what percentage would want one. I know I would re-sub just to vote in the poll.
  7. mark Augur

no i am not playing kronoquest i get my raid gear due to the fact i raid and spend my dkp for it.
  8. Piznut Angry Gnome

I raid and spend DKP too....but I also have several alts, and I'll be honest, it really sucks deleting upgrades for my alts when I could pass it down to them. That's the #1 reason i want a free trade server.

I also don't see how playing on a free trade server would mean someone had to buy everything rather than raiding like normal?
    Magic likes this.
  9. sumnayin Augur

I would not re-sub to vote no...see the problem there?
    Nolrog likes this.
  10. sumnayin Augur

You actually have 0 alts, because there is no free-trade TLP...there is FV where you might have alts, go there.
  11. taliefer Augur

you couldnt pay me with all the kronos you are hoping to make on a FV TLP to play on it
    That0neguy likes this.
  12. Piznut Angry Gnome

Hey I have chars on FV too, thanks for the suggestion; and your useless contribution to this thread.
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

All things being equal I would pick free trade.
  14. Mrjon3s Augur

Yes. If you have ever raided loot ends up rotting all the time. Some guilds get like 5 of the same item to drop and some guilds never see an item the whole expansion. Free trade makes it so your guild could loot those rotting items and trade or sell them for other items your guild hasn’t had drop. It also allows players to do the same. Some people just can’t raid 3-4 times a week at a set time. Free trade gives them the opportunity to at least farm some money and get pieces.
  15. topple good idea generator

I would two-box. I am super hoping they have a free-trade server.
  16. Motpop New Member

100% free trade. Been on FV since day 1 of it's existence. Played the game prior to it's existence too. There are reasons I never went back to normal loot rules. Frankly, if I wanted another Corinav, Mangler, etc, I'd just go play p99 for free and not throw money at DPG. Something "different" is about the only thing that'll get myself and my friends to continue playing TLPs.
    Thewiz likes this.
  17. Barder-mangler Augur

I am ONLY coming back for a FV loot server or a pvp server at this point.
  18. Qucian New Member

Completely on board for free trade
  19. enclee Augur

I'd play on it. I don't get the opposition to having one Free Trade and the other Standard loot rules. More options for the community is better.
  20. Darkenr Elder

Yes Please. Free trade ftw
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.