Lake-Effect Snow Devils

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Necromaster, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Necromaster New Member

Is the spawn rate on these mobs supposed to be as bad as it is?
    I spent around 10 hours camping these and haven't seen one yet.
    Killing the restless miners in the southeast mines
  2. Nadisia Augur

10 hours without a single spawn is really, really bad luck, even worse than mine, but yes, sadly, the spawn rate of these dervishes is stupidly low. :(
  3. Jondalar Augur

Which cave are you killing in? We slow pulled in the cave before the last for about 2 hours and got ours.
  4. enclee Augur

I never understood, why these weren’t some normal spawn mobs near the water? Why are these seemingly so rare?
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Did this for someone a week ago... only killed one cave and was done in less than 3 hours.
  6. Necromaster New Member

I am in the top left medium size cave. So if you follow the path and take your second turn to the right as if you are going to the large cave in the center but got lazy and stopped at the first seemingly large cave you found.
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Try the cave that connects the two main hallways, always had good luck there!
  8. Necromaster New Member

9. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yep that room has been good to me. Primarily the ones near the hallways entrances.
  10. Necromaster New Member

thank you thank you! I will now kill endless dwarves until these piles of spinning garbage spawn that other dwarves are afraid of for me to kill :p
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

Where you are on the map is where they always jump me when I run through.
  12. Balthozzar Elder

This is the question that could use an answer the most.
  13. Jondalar Augur

NE most room on the map worked well for us.
  14. minimind The Village Idiot

It's been asked quite a bit in other threads. The lack of official response tells me that it's supposed to be a pain in the butt. ("Hell level" in task form.)