115 Zerker looking for AA grinding locations.

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Ordy, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Ordy New Member

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good spot to grind out AA's at 115. My Berserker will be working with a J5 Healer Merc only. No other box characters. He's currently at 240K HP, 5165 AC and 3054 DEX with GL buffs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. Cadira Augur

With no help but a Merc it sounds like fm might be your best (and unfortunately terrible) option?
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Eastern wastes.

Better yet, go do groups in ToV in general.
  4. Ibudin Augur

Not many options - group is best but that can be hard to find. Slum it and grab a necro or mage out there and have their pet tank. Can kill anything at that point. Can even get away with a shaman pet and 2 merc healers in TOV, if you can zerk fast enough and kill the mob before it kills the pet lol.
  5. Smedolvin New Member

Forums suggest grouping in ToV progression is the fastest way to level or gain AA's. Unfortunately, I'm on FV and can attest that it's a "6 box or die" server. Nobody is doing these quests anymore and any shout-out goes ignored. It's sad when you have to try and grind out AA's or levels in Kunark zones still. If your on FV you can install [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and start your own 6 group or just buy your way to the top using the PL services advertised in chat.
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I maxed my rogue AA in FM at 115. Gorowyn is another spot that can work, tho a bad pull can REALLY jack up your day.
  7. Szilent Augur

Ber don't have hax Assassinate for 2-6M hits on dark blues. Decap is 220k with non-melee crit rate (Ingenuity only, so 35% unless ranger Auspice) for 700k
  8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Fair enough - but they also don't tank much better than a rogue, unless I'm mistaken. So the amount of choices are pretty low for a fast kill, low risk grind. GMM mission orcs is another, and assassinate doesn't help a rogue out there at all. I just get more tired of flipping instances than I do of mindlessly killing the same 30 mobs as they repop. Especially since I actually PLed 2 characters from 85 to 113 while also maxing out my rogue. *shrug* I can leave them sitting in place in FM, whereas I have to actually drag them around... and around.. and around.. in GMM flipping.