How do you use your Nugs?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by ptah, Apr 3, 2020.

1. ptah Augur

So as people get the coin for vender Nugs or chest drops, How are bards or other classes using there TS nug drops to make armor?

Is it replace weakest slot to strongest?
    Is foci foci foci foci?
    Is Bp leg arms, weap template?
    Is it Non vis to min max that LUCK factor?

Do others create a dream list, and simple one line it out as get it?

Me personal, I create a list, check 3 times a day, and cant make a choice. Im in situation where I would like spend dkp and get 1 on drops, but I kinda favor the idea of tank superhero getting them upfront.

So atm its coins for me only, maybe if the overall NEED dips lower and more x2 opens i bid with dkp.

This all from nearly 100% Heavenly/evol pov.

Lets be safe, and we can overcome anything together.
  2. svann Augur

I have BP, legs, weapon, arms so far. But I also bid on T1 gear and if I won T1 before getting the TS upgrade Id skip that slot for TS ore and come back to it later. Next ore goes to helm (last ToV vis) if I dont win T1 helm before that. Then Ill start on non vis.

As a continuing raider foci is irrelevant.
  3. Duder Augur

Bahdah smokes his nugs
    Bigstomp likes this.
  4. Nukester Journeyman

I GRIND THEM , SMELL THEM, PACK THEM IN A BONG!
    Duder likes this.
  5. p2aa Augur

As a warrior, I'm buying in raid Visible pieces, as they are the pieces that drop the most in raids.
    Therefore I use my currency to buy Nugget to upgrade my non visible slots. The way I rank which non visible item I will first replace is based on calculating for each piece how much more AC / HP I will won, and using a ranking of 1 AC = 10 HP, I then obtain a value number that shows me what pieces to upgrade first.
    I don't bother much about Luck, as it has been shown that the impact of Luck on Defensive skills was negligible, and even more on raids mobs who land hits nearly all the time.
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Damage type focuses (fire, cold, etc.) did receive an upgrade in ToV. If your class uses one or more of them, you are leaving dps on the table by not upgrading pieces.

It's not a huge number as the focus doesn't get all the goody mods. I think on a non-burn fire spell rotation for wizards, the fire focus change was like 1.2% increase in dps … even though the focus went up by 10 percent on average. But it is something.
  7. Lisard Silly

monk, non vis for das lucky boosts

1. Weapon
    2. Chest Piece
    3. Belt
    4. Earring
    5. Ring
    6. Face
    7. Back
    8. Neck
    9. Range Item
    10. Legs
    11. Arms
    12 / 13. wrists
    14. Helm
    15. Charm
  8. roth Augur

Haven’t gotten any yet. At 30,000 DKP a pop right now (that’s the average of what they’re going for in my guild) they’re a bit more than I’m willing to spend as yet.

I went and used EIM’s to get (almost) full visibles in TBL, after getting bow, pri, sec, shield. Chase loots meant I did not have to worry about Boots or Gloves. However, in that drive, my non-vis are lacking.

My current plan is to spend DKP on 10 Luck non-vis drops, using bought nugs for weapons and a shield. Should demand for nugs drop enough to make their cost more reasonable, I’ll probably work on replacing visibles; I’m not a fan of the random Luck factor.
  9. Cuuthbert Augur

As a bard
    Life Tap Sword - Looted other Life tap sword from Griklor mission
    Then doing all visibles but boots and gloves
    after visibles are done may look at other pieces probably a charm.
    Do have all evolve items maxed so those are 5 slots that wont be replaced.
    So for now I guess the Froo Froo board is safe in its slot