Upgrading a max AA lvl 115 to heroic?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hnoss, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Hnoss New Member

Kind of want to get the DoN progression on my toon done without having to go back and do it. What happens if I Heroic upgrade it? Does it go back to lvl 85 and all, or will it just gain the stuff it's missing?

Thank you!
  2. Duder Augur

Just gains what yer missing, a ton of lvl 85 gear for you to destroy, 15k plat, etc. You wont lose anything.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. blood & gufts Augur

The things you get is rather minute at level 115, u dont get more aa, except don progression + oow prog aa.
    Nothing else. Lot of level 85 items out the window, 15k pp some tiny bags you can make better yourself.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Most people do it to get a huge bump towards max begging skill, bind wound skill, alcohol tolerance.
  5. code-zero Augur

Yah all those skills shoot up
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No, you won't de-level to 85.

The bags are Two 24-Slot Bags which is larger than any player made except for the tradeskill one.

jungle raptor bridle - that angled dinosaur looking mount

100 Bayle Marks - handy to keep merc alive in special cases

On the other hand - you can breeze thru DON or any old content at your level very easily. And if you offer it in chat for others to join then there may be folks who don't have heroics and would like the help
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

While all the encounters for DON are trivial at 115(the hard part is getting enough to start the raids), the faction-grind still takes a while to get through, if you do it the old fashioned way.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

"And if you offer it in chat for others to join then there may be folks who don't have heroics and would like the help"
    Jumbur likes this.
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

Is the raptor Heirloom?
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Raptor is not heirloom
  11. Tutankamen Augur

I'd like to point out that when Heroic Toons first came out they did actually de-level you to 85- I know b/c it happened to me. I guess they fixed that at some point in time.