Any plans for bonus exp at Easter?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Looking at last years calender we had bonus exp over Easter will we be getting it again this year?
  2. Pneumothorax Journeyman

They should extend bonus EXP until the end of the quarantine.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You can check the EQ Resource calendar on their website for past years. Last year there was a bonus around Easter weekend (rares and faction as well).
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Hekaton Augur

easter was in march last year so that could have been part of the anniversary exp
  5. svann Augur

Shortened lockouts!
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

not a real holiday

If I don't get it off payed, no reason for DPG to do anying.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Are we trying to egg on the devs?
    Prathun likes this.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'd take being able to have Easter with my fam and not have to worry about giving them the plague :(
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just a bit eggcited
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

EQ Anniversary runs from March 16th to May 10th

50% extra XP from March 16 to April 1st

Easter Sunday April 12th - so it sits within the Anniversary celebration window.

While some bonus XP for Easter would be very generous I am not going to complain if it doesn't happen, we've only just had a nice XP bonus.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Last year the anniversary bonus ended on the 3rd April and we had Easter bonus exp, rares and faction start on the 19th April.

If they are planning the same for this year it would be nice to have the rares & faction split off from the exp so we have the 3 running concurrent instead of at the same time.

I'm not worried if we don't get it this year, but with so many being home it would be nice. I'm just trying to plan my playtime for the next couple of weeks. :)
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

And I intend to keep cracking "yolks" until I see the whites of their eyes. It helps me break out of my shell.
    Prathun likes this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The may get a bit eggasperating, but I intend to have a cracking time.