Fixed Internally Coldain Shawl 3.0 Prawer Shawl of the Duke

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Starkxx, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Starkxx Journeyman

Tailored Shawl of the Duke (No-Fail Tailoring):
    --- 1x Serilis Prayer Shawl (Blessed OR Sacred)
    --- 1x Beautiful Tiger Hide
    --- 1x Befouled Silk
    --- 1x Blue Diamond
    --- 1x Planar Energy Shard
    --- 1x Cosgrite Bar

When trying to do the combine, it gives message that you must remove all augments before combining. No augments are in the shawl when trying the combine. Also tried removing PS, removing augments from current worn shoulder/belt slot, going to Brell's Temple and exchanging the shawl. Still getting error msg saying that an augment is present when doing the combine.
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is a hidden augment that gives it one of the focuses. We are working on a solution and hope to have it in by the next patch.
    Sun of York and eepok like this.
  4. FubarEQ Journeyman

It could be an intermittent issue? I was able to complete this combine successfully on 3/28/20
  5. Starkxx Journeyman

I'd imagine so... I probably completed this on another toon maybe last year or so and didnt have any problems with the combine. I don't think anything has changed from the original quest.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

If you do not have the hidden focus augment, it will be able to be combined.

If you do have the hidden focus augment, it will not be able to be combined.

I am thinking if you did the Convo raid drop for 2.0 then it will have the hidden focus augment. The Convo raid drop is not required to move on to 3.0 so its very probable that many people are not going to currently have an issue on it.
    Skuz and FubarEQ like this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah, it may be class/quest step dependent.
    Skuz and FubarEQ like this.