Info Needed Overseer Retiring agents

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ridiculousness, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Ridiculousness New Member

I have retired 2 uncommon 1 rare and 1 elite got the reward box with exp to all the stats, but it did not have a button in it to choose which reward and grant it so never was rewarded anything for those.
  2. blackninja New Member

you were probably in the preview reward window. there is a different section of the item you click to actually claim the reward.
  3. niente Developer

Is this what you see on Live?

[IMG]

The reward window is pretty confusing, the left side has the choices to choose from and the right side has the rewards you get for choosing that option. I don't think any of the retire rewards give exp to all categories right now.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Perhaps adding something like "Option #1", "Option #2", etc. (so it would read "Option #1: Overseer Plunder XP") to each choice, and put a blank line in between would make it less confusing.
  5. niente Developer

I think part of the problem is the left and right sides of the reward window look too similar.
    If they used two different text colors it might help. It also doesn't help that many rewards only have one option, so everyone has a habit of immediately taking a reward but not always realizing they skipped a bunch of choices.
    Maybe if there's only one option, the left pane shouldn't be displayed (not sure that's possible).
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

How about AA experience as a reward?
  7. niente Developer

That's not something I can do, but Ngreth is pretty open to Overseer reward suggestions :)
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Ridiculousness New Member

Niente. The box was as showed but it didnt have the bottem right select option button so they were X'ed out and I tried again to get them. still wasnt a button to select down there. I woke this morning to find the reward items for them in my inv. I re-clicked and was able to select option. Not sure what happend there yesterday cause I know for sure I was Not getting a Select Option on retiring any of my agents down at the bottem right.
    niente likes this.
  9. Finnster Elder

when using the Overseer Agent Echo, then you can click the highlighted "effect" which will give you the preview. You have to click the checkbox to the left of it to actually get the window with the "select option" button. If you only click the link, then the Overseer Agent Echo will still be in your inventory.

Maybe Niente can adress this rather unintuitive UI design.
  10. Soulbanshee Augur

While unintuitive, they already stated that is the current ability for them to create convertible items and they do not have any other options at this time.