Not A Bug Overseer quest Recruit Maid Issis

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nylrem, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Nylrem Augur

Quest requires Rare Spy (3), with optional Rare Harvester, Rare Artisan, Rare Artisan (no levels).

I have Bilge Farfathom, Uncommon agent, Spy (3) Explorer (1), and Ennixy Frennor x 2, Uncommon Agent, Spy (3) Merchant (1).

All 3 are available, not in any penalties/quests.

When I click on the select agent button for required Rare Spy (3), no agent appears in menu.

When I click on the optional agents of Rare Harvester or either Rare Artisan, all my agents are options/able to be selected, even the common ones.

So, I have to assume that the 'rare' before the type in this quest, is just referring to the type of quest, not the required tier of agent...

Or is this really meant to use 4 Rare agents to recruit 1 rare agent??
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Yes, you are correct.

If it says Rare or Uncommon (or I assume Elite … haven't gotten there yet), the dude must be of that level to show up (for the exclamation point).
    niente likes this.
  3. Baldur Augur

Only the first slot is required, so you need a rare spy with at least 3 in spy to go on the quest.

You can put non-rares in the other slots, but they won't count towards the job. You can get the bonuses though.
    niente likes this.
  4. niente Developer

The other posts here are correct, if the quest agent slot has an exclamation point, the job (i.e. Spy) is required. Slots with a question mark are optional to bring an agent along, and the job is also optional (you could bring a Soldier with matching traits instead of a Harvester).
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

I would love to fire up my subscription again and be able to do these. Waiting on word that the conversion quest loss bug is fixed. If you get a critical success doing a rare recruit quest do you get random commons rewarded also or uncommon?