Fixed Internally Overseer: Agent Incapacitation time wrong

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Koryu, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[IMG]
    This is a screenshot of an agent with an 18 hour incapacitation timer, taken on 3/18/2020 at 7:35 PM. I then collected the reward to start his timer, and saw the normal 18 hour timer begin to count down.

[IMG]
    This is a screenshot of me logging in at 10:00 PM on 3/19/2020 to find that the agent has somehow added an extra 53.5 hours to his incapacitation timer.

If it helps you to investigate further, the character running this instance of Overseer was Koryu on the Bristlebane server. The agent was an Ak`Anon Engineer, as a supporting party member, assigned to the Strange Parts task. The task succeeded, but the agent was incapacitated. I logged out before the incapacitation timer was finished, and have not done anything to affect the clock on my computer.
  2. Inga Elder

I experienced similar bug on Test server.

Before Test Update 03/09/2020, Incapacitation duration was much longer. Explorer, Merchant, and Scholar slot was 72 hours duration and changed to 18 hours after Test 03/09/2020 patch (Strange Parts 2nd agent slot is Scholar).
    However, when I did one of the Level 1 Common Quest (Side Business, Any Profit is Good Profit, or Strings that Bind?) after the patch, my Merchant got Incapacitation much longer than 18 hours (probably 72 hours).

I suspect that the displayed Incapacitation duration was changed after the patch, but some quests keep old data internally and give wrong Incapacitation duration.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

My Equestrielle agent has been shaken for 4 days (currently at 22 Hrs again). This is greater then any quest I've seen offered or attempted. The longest timer has been 18 hours for adverse effects like this.

The countdown seems to reset after other quests, not involving the agent, are completed and/or rewarded.
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Combine this bug with an iconic agent and you can't do anything with 2 or more of the same agent indefinitely. They just fill up your agent page and remain unusable.
  5. NightKing Journeyman

I wonder if time is being added also when the overseer rotation happens? I have an elite king theris thex who was banished for 24 hours in the previous overseer rotation, just looked at him and now it is 25 hours. I think when the new quest rotation happened it added more time. My Avatar of Brell is now at 61 hours discredited which is more than it was earlier today. To recover him DPG wants to charge me 1482 cash. The price keeps going up as the time increases :-(
  6. Wulfhere Augur

Go to the first post in this thread and click "like" to vote it up for dev's attention. Thanks.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Bumping this as a persistent issue. The screenshots above were an example, but incapacitation timers continue to get extended much longer than the amount that the penalty is originally applied for.
    My agent Bilge Farfathom got Captured for 9 hours for completing a task before raids tonight. After raids and collecting completed quests, Bilge now has 26 hours remaining when he should have been down to 6 hours remaining.
  8. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

We have two topics on this now, yay. Can this get looked at?
  9. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

Taken last night (3/30 @ 8:39pm pst) 4hrs 28min discouraged.
    [IMG]

Taken this morning (3/31 @ 7:58am pst) 6hrs 39min discouraged.
    [IMG]

Same agent. Let's not get started on that decomposer that was supposed to like 18hrs incapacitated and ended up around 63hrs.. 14.5hrs left on him.

I like Overseer. But this is just getting a tad frustrating. I had another agent that was incapacitated for around 60hrs also. Chalice. I waited that one out, too. I'm not spending DB cash to recover them sooner due to bugging out. That's crazy.
    Koryu likes this.
  10. Wulfhere Augur

11. Wulfhere Augur

March 31st, 2020 - agent incapacitated on quest completion (9 hrs)

[IMG]

March 31st, 2020 - agent incapacitation timer running

[IMG]

April 1st, 2020 - agent incapacitation timer reset (overnight) to greater then its original time

[IMG]
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  12. Froger Lorekeeper

13. Froger Lorekeeper

Is that timer intentional? Recovery level is maxed.
  14. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You've marked this bug as In Progress ...

… does this mean you do not need more data or should we still post we when see this happening?
  15. klanderso Developer

I'm currently looking into this one and don't need any additional examples at this time. I'll let you all know if that changes :)
  16. klanderso Developer

Just to update folks, the fix for this one should be going out with the update this week :)
    Koryu and Fanra like this.