Veteran Reward - Resupply Agent

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cujo, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Cujo New Member

After obtaining the resupply agent I was a bit excited to finally use this option, however the item I was hoping to find was not there.

Axe Components

Typically I buy a stack of 1000 when in PoK, but at times I forget about resupplying myself. Which I thought the resupply agent would be good for. I can only imagine other classes have consumable items they would want. Is there a chance the resupply agent could be looked at not only for Berserkers, but other classes that could benefit from it please?
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Uncheck Show only items I can use. The Axe components are certainly there.

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and eepok like this.
  3. Cujo New Member

Rather odd since I am a Berserker it didn't show up for me. Hence the posting. Thanks Smokezz =)
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Definitely strange, they should show up for you on your Zerker. They don't on my Cleric, but do on the Zerks. But at least you don't have to run back to PoK anymore :) I was doing the same thing until a few months ago when I clicked off the box and saw them.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The item is probably none/none for race/classes. Which means, your "class" is not on the item, therefore it's "not an item you can use."

Can someone get me a list of the components (if there is more than one) and I'll add races and berserker to it, and let Aristo know for the future if he makes new ones.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  6. eqzekisdead Augur

Ngreth if you mess with berserker throwing axes please dont add a level req to
    https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=150401
    I like having this at lvl15
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

On the topic of this AA, how much work would it be to flag the resupply merchant a Parcel NPC?
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I see a lot of call for parcel NPC's in zones, if they can;t be added to hubs maybe adding them as a vet aa or to an existing one would be nice.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

The wanna sell the delivery tokens in the RMT store.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

There are many items on TS vendors I have to uncheck that box to find what I need.
    In particular that I recall are spell research components as a warrior.

While it does not fix the axes, making TS items ignore that checkmark filter might be good.
  11. Angahran Augur

Just an idea, but would it be possible to have the 'is this an item the character can use' code look at the tradeskill tag and if it's a tradeskill item show it ?
    Kaenneth likes this.
  12. suggestion New Member

Any possibility of adding fishing grubs to agent?

thanks
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Whil
    while "possible" (I expect so. I'm not a coder, but it doesn't sound like one of the OMG never happening things) I *DO* use the race/class thing FOR trade-skills to allow players to filter for things useful to them, so I'm not sure I want to bypass that.
    Szilent likes this.
  14. Angahran Augur

Maybe use both ?
    e.g. if you select 'show items i can use' then if it matches your race/class OR if it is tagged none/none BUT is also tagged tradeskill, then show it ?