Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Drewie Augur

Not sure if it's related to a recent patch, but in Crescent Reach the Beastlord Tomes vendor Teabsrold is at /loc -370, -1145 just outside of the building where all guildmasters and spell vendors are. This is on the AB server.
  2. Brohg Augur

it would be pretty super if Fire Trap (spell ID 45403) were changed to match its description "Flames surround you, threatening to burn you if you attack."

Currently Fire Trap is a defensive proc, meaning the character gets killed if an enemy attacks them, not the other way around
    Xeladom and Ssdar like this.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

I formed a group and talked to him.
    The port worked for me.

Server:Cazic Thule - Fennin Ro
  4. Vivi tof the Slack New Member

Hi sorry for the very late reply but unfortunately this ability fires simply by autoattacking with a 2hb weapon. I have tested this multiple times in the guild hall on combat dummies, in fact right this moment as im typing this I am attacking the dummy to ensure my statement is still correct and yes it is.

Confirmed the Fists of Steel AA is firing on regular 2hb auto attack hits. I believe this is unintentional and incorrect and as a die hard EQ monk, having played one for 20 years, I would like to see this sorted out.

*EDIT*
    Out of curiosity I just spent the last 15 minutes using only my mash key on the combat dummy and had 0 instances of Fists of Steel proc so I will confidently say that No this is not occurring due to any Zlexak's fang or any other Tiger Claw Eagle Strike or Dragon Punch attack. It is completely firing solely on 2hb auto attacks.
  5. Derka Power Ranger

Very odd. Out of curiosity, do you have /autoskill enabled?