Overseer rewards less as you level up.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Dewey Augur

As I level up overseer demands more guys at higher levels. However the rewards are exactly the same. The collects hardly ever reward. Many times all 5 collects turn up as no reward at all.

As I level up I would expect the higher quest giving nor rewards. Right now it seems like a punishment to level as it requires more and rewards less.
    Baldur and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

I find I gain more coins as I level up. Not a scientific analysis. Anecdotal.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The coin reward definitely increases as you level up. I haven't been going for collects so I'm not sure if the chance on those increases or not.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Nightops Augur

The xp from the task rewards increases when the task is harder (grey, green blue, purple in this order I believe). I've been taking the character xp on my alts and get about 2-5% per day at 112 depending on how many tasks I complete and if I get crit successes. I take the collect option if I get a crit success for those tasks.
  5. Baldur Augur

The incapacitation risk goes through the roof as well with the higher level quests. And then it costs a massive amount of store cash to remove their incapacitation. It's so high it's not even worth it. It makes no sense that I can complete a 24 hour quest for cheaper than I can remove a 24 hour incapacitation.

It really is terrible to level up the quests, too bad you can't lock them in at level 1.
  6. Dewey Augur

There isn't a single thing that I want from that vendor. He sells crap. Even if it was for plat and not overseer coin I wouldn't buy it.

The item collect % needs to go up as the level of the quest goes up. Too many days of collecting 5 rewards and getting no items. Now instead of just 1 guy it wants 4-5 guys and I get the same percentage rewards. It's a crap system that rewards negatively as you progress.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.