Fixed TEST IS DOWN

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by EQfun, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Zoliss New Member

I have losted 3 quest in Argarth, the NPC dont want to give me the quest again on my 3 character, 1 character have losted 2 and we were playing all together, weird. In the achievment they are not done anymore but they should. That really sux! I doubt something can be done, i petitionned about a bug with Berserker epic 1.5 in Sebilis more than 1 year ago and still nothing have been done so..................
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

Zoliss you should probably make a new thread for this, this is not related to the current issue being addressed in this thread.
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

People do but they can be away from their desk or phone, so as long as there aren't a bunch of them they are helpful.

Also you know, started at 6 AM so a great day lol
    EQfun likes this.
  4. forum troll Elder

Test isn't treated the same Zoliss, although we have an active community, are willing guinea pigs, many of us have all expansions and pay for our accounts, we agree to get less help and put up with these issues, we are not always guaranted updates (although Dreamweaver has been great on this matter) and our petitons are not as important

I recently turned in my 1.5 epic items, I got the 5 AAs and the end reward text to start 2.0 however my 1.5 wasn't granted. I petitioned 3 times before giving up, the first time I was told just to bug report it, the 2nd time I replied I did bug report it could you check my flags and see that I did infact complete the quest and reward me the item as I would need it to hand it to complete my 2.0, the 3rd reply was test has bugs you will need to redo the quest

I am not even sure it can be redone as the npc doesn't respond to the starting dialogue, so I gave up

I play on test not because its free but because I love the community, however we have to accept it for what it is
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

Okay, this time is going to be a bit longer while they try to pin this down guys, I'll try to keep you all updated as best as possible. I am sorry this is happening, and thank you for all your patience!
  6. forum troll Elder

I appologise Dreamweaver I did open multiple posts I was not sure how you were notified and wanted to represent they were new crashes so named the threads 'Test crashed' [ Test 2nd Crash' Test 3rd crash' etc - I did not mean to cause you more work you work hard enough as it is and now that I know in the future I wont make the same mistake

Hoping to hear something soon, Insomnia wont let me Crash! *needs my eq fix*
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

No worries! Also about 10 minutes you should be up again.
    Jenteel likes this.
  8. Chikkin Augur

I Just came to check here since I saw it was up.

I think it's bedtime for me here though, 11:40pm. Thanks for keeping us updated.
  9. Just some guy New Member

And it's down again...
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  10. Simplistik New Member

Still crashing
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  11. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I wonder how many hamsters died tonight..
    Simplistik likes this.
  12. forum troll Elder

yeah down again :(
    Simplistik likes this.
  13. niente Developer

Still looking at Test, sorry for all the issues. We likely found what is causing the crashing and are working on fixing it.
    EQfun, Simplistik and Miss_Jackie like this.
  14. forum troll Elder

Just wondering if you have found the issue and if test is anywhere close to coming back up?
    EQfun likes this.
  15. EQfun Journeyman

it has been almost 3 hrs from the last update:confused::( I miss you TEST! Just bout 10 hrs now no TEST. Hope ya all almost got it!
  16. niente Developer

Test is unlocked.
    EQfun likes this.
  17. forum troll Elder

18. Zoliss New Member

Sorry, found the problem :) Solve