Good places to get armor and augments for level 70 and 95?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bronk, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Bronk Elder

I have two sets of chars who will be level-locked at 70 and 95 to explore all the great content.

Any suggestions for places to get good gear and augments for them?

Since they'll be at this level for some time, I don't mind investing the time -- just as if the expansions had just come out. :)
  2. Buri Augur

For the 95, I'd say work on the Rain of Fear expansion, starting with Shard's Landing. Several easy quests start here, which are mostly running around and gets you a good chunk of exp. Be aware that there are several portals in this zone, to go to the various zones, but you have to activate them before you can use them, by taking to the NPCs there, and then going to the old world zone equivalents and clicking an item there.

For the 70s, The Serpent's Spine zones like Sunderock, Steppes, Vergalid Mines, and Valdeholm when you get a little stronger. Dragonscale Hills is another popular zone in SoF, and it also has the Giant Robot called Mechamatic Guardian walking around, which is an instance zone in itself, and it will scale to your level.
  3. Stephen51 Augur

There are merchants in Call of the Forsaken that sell gear and augs for the currency of the expansion given as HA rewards their. The merchants sell gear 75+ I think.