Bard Instrument Mods

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by strav, Mar 27, 2020.

1. strav New Member

Hi All,

Little bit a newbish questions. Right now I am kitted in EoK raid gear, and the instrument mods are for example on the Legs it is wind instrument mod 36 which states it increases it by 360%.

Now my question is, the stats on the gear are getting overshadowed by some of the current ToV gear but my only hesitation to upgrade to the new stuff is that the instrument mods on them are 26 which only increased the power of the songs by 260%.

Is it worth the upgrade for the stats when i would be missing out on 100% on each instrument mod? Is it more important to have the 360% instrument mods?
  2. Derka Power Ranger

From a melee standpoint I wouldn't give up the raid sleeves/legs because of ferocity and cleave. As for the instrument focus, if you're running anything other than rank 3 songs then you aren't getting the full 360%. Rank 1 is 320 and rank 2 is 340. Maybe play around with the helm and hands to see how much the difference is. I would imagine it would be better than the extra stats. Raid foci is a wonderful thing to have
    Jyve likes this.
  3. Jyve Augur

Aye, all down to the songs in play. For a raid situation, where you need max cures, wear the raid wind mod. For group content, perhaps the group pants?
  4. Cuuthbert Augur

I would also look at the content you are doing. If your a kinda squishy, may want to look at HME and AC before those modifiers. If you are surviving ok then the Modifiers are nice.