When do TLP Fletching Merchants have Sandpaper?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Seear, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Seear New Member

Title pretty much says it all, however i have tried many, many avenues on trying to figure this out, EQ Traders has Cultural Bows listed as Seeds of Destruction. However i have been unable to find sandpaper on any Merchant that is suppose to sell it. Does anyone know when this actually releases and when it is suppose to release. I have been in contact with Dreamweaver but so far has been unable to locate the information.
  2. yodo Augur

Underfoot.
    Seear likes this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I haven't managed to have the time to look it up. It is, unfortunately, hours just to do the research.

Elaborate Recurve Bow
    is a specific example, correct?
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yep.

I looked it up trying to help, Alla has it listed as a SoD era recipe, the fine sandpaper isn't showing an era there, I am not sure myself when that recipe was introduced though.

Searching EQ Traders also shows the recipe under the seeds of destruction > fletching heading

http://www.eqtraders.com/recipes/re...letching&sb=item&sub=Sod&menustr=080060000000

Worth checking if there is a mismatch between recipe era & availability of vendor purchased components.
  5. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Looking at Fine Sandpaper (item 45171), the history tab on Lucy shows initial entry on 2009-12-08. As Underfoot came out in December 2009, pretty safe bet it is an Underfoot recipe.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Well, that explains when the sandpaper became available, doesn't necessarily prove the Bow recipe is Underfoot though, very well could have been Seeds of Destruction.

EQTraders does show recipes for Underfoot Fletching so it had its own recipes released then:

http://www.eqtraders.com/recipes/re...Fletching&sb=item&sub=UF&menustr=080060000000

That inclines me to think there has been a mismatch as EQ traders info is pretty reliable.
  7. yodo Augur

How could the recipe exist if one of the items it uses didn't?
    Also the recipe is learned by scribing the book "recurve bow diagrams" which again didn't come out until Underfoot.

The bow recipes should be moved to SoF, in line with the other crafted crafted weapons of that level.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The book is restricted to underfoot, so It is underfoot.
  9. Seear New Member

Thank you all for the information!
  10. mark Augur

sandpaper and lemon for underfoot would kill.