TLP Server Restless Wolf Saddle Question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by NinjutsuMMO, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjutsuMMO Augur

can the torment of velious restless wolf saddle be claimed on tlp server like agnarr ?

need to know before i buy it.... if not i wont buy it....
  2. That0neguy Augur

3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not yet. We are looking into making changes, and have made some that are required, but have not done the last step, allowing the claim.
    NOTE: When we do this, you will get the looks ONLY, *NOT* the stats. (in your specific example, you won't get the stats unless you transfer to another server)

In short, we're locking the stats to expansions, but allowing the looks. When you cast the mount, the stat buff will be automatically blocked if your server does not match the expansion requirements.
  4. NinjutsuMMO Augur

That’s great !

I’ll hold off before I make some purchases in case the claim option is for the future purchases and not the current..

Pretty excited to be able to add some cosmetic fluff to the tlp community
  5. Mojomadness New Member

So this has now been 10 months and havent seen an update. The items are still not claimable, and it even says on the item that the buff will not work until the expansion is available. How come we cannot claim these mounts yet?
  6. NinjutsuMMO Augur

I think they just have not gotten around to it yet.
    The latest expansion allows the mounts to be used on tlps at luclin era so that's a good start.
    hopefully they'll allow people with unclaimable mounts from prior expansions to claim them soon on tlp servers or live servers in luclin era or beyond.
  7. Mojomadness New Member

That's the thing, it doesn't. I tried doing this on mangler and they were still not claimable.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Try asking on TLP forums, you may have better luck getting an answer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.