Lift restrictions on Coirnav XP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nivea, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

Thank you, that is what I thought but was confused about the wording of Keella's xp bug
  2. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

So does Coirnav get FV levels of XP eventually, or just regular live server XP? Because I tested it and compared to other servers and it seems to exactly match the regular live server XP rate at the moment.
  3. Volas Lorekeeper

You rolled on a crap server with crap xp levels.. and now wanna cry about your crap xp levels???

Turns out your nostalgia rose colored googles needed cleaned. The "Original" XP Rates suck floppy donkey parts.. and literally EVERYONE tried telling you people this.. but oh no... you knew better than us "Casuals newbz"

Sit on your dead server and suck it. Nobody cares. Go be Lockjaw 2.0 and pretend people give a crap about your sad excuse 20 population server anymore. I hear that PVPTLP dude is always lookin for more people to cry at.
  4. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Lol wtf are you even on about? Off your meds again? The XP on Coirnav currently MATCHES live XP rates, but it's not SUPPOSED to be that way until TSS. THAT is what I'm asking about, whether it gets another boost to be BETTER than live XP come TSS or if we're done with XP boosts.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Coirnav is not supposed to have the same XP rates as Live until it hits TSS

So if it does have live XP rate already that's a mistake, though it could be that your testing is mistaken.

Thread where Ngreth fixed Coirrnav to have the DoDH XP increase that it had missed below

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...r-than-this-server.258865/page-6#post-3870081
  6. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

My testing, which I did by killing level 1 skeletons in Gfay on both Bertox and Coirnav before and during bonus XP, were as follows:

Before bonus:

- Coirnav 7.460%

- Bertoxxulous 7.460%

During bonus:

- Coirnav 11.200%

- Bertoxxulous 11.200%
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I guess that Coirnav benefited from some error here, it will either get lowered between now & unlocking TSS or TSS should see them get no further increase.