Please for the love of God, fix Mangler from going down every other day.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sawlt, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Sawlt New Member

I keep losing flags, xp, gear on the same alt over and over. Its really getting beyond annoying. What is being done to address this issue?
    Zoshiro likes this.
  2. Crabman Augur

nah but overseer...
    Zoshiro likes this.
  3. whis New Member

This is getting super old, keep losing loot, flags and dz timers because of this .
    Zoshiro likes this.
  4. Tryhard New Member

no wonder this game lost to wow. Devs dont give a crap.
  5. nazgull2k1 Elder

Couldnt agree more at this point. This is becoming a daily friggen happening of crashing, rolling back, losing DZ, losing Raid loot, keeping the lockout timers, and basically being screwed over.

Im 99.99% sure at this point, we need the SpaceBalls to run EQ. At least then I could get Spaceballs:EQ:Theflamethrower

Fix your crap DBG,DPG, DDD, XXX or whatever the hell yer calling yourselves now.
  6. AnonFrog01 Journeyman

Agree with the OP. This is completely unacceptable, at this point. If the game was FTP this would not be as much of an issue, but we pay to play. I am sure you are doing all you can to prevent these crashes, but we are still paying customers.

I am asking for some type of server wide compensation for the time lost due to crashes, petitioning due to lost items, lost exp due to unavoidable deaths and rollbacks and so on. I do not feel this is a lot to ask as paying customers.

Thank you.
    Zoshiro likes this.
  7. Waistdeep New Member

This game never competed with WoW... EQ2 was that game. This game was out a almost a decade before WoW.
  8. Milosera New Member

Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday. And, it will probably crash every day until the end of the month, at this rate. This is pathetic.
  9. whis New Member

That's going to be three rollbacks this week... wtf is the point of paying to play on this server
  10. Kalipto Augur

That's obviously untrue. I get it, you're mad the server is down. But don't come here and act like a child. Grow the **** up. They don't want the server down any more than you do.
  11. Coletricklw Journeyman

Well, they're either unwilling or unable to fix it. It doesn't really matter if they care or not.
    Xanathol, Herf and Zoshiro like this.
  12. nazgull2k1 Elder

Yeah! You just Keep paying your money and shut up plebs! You dont get to complain about something you're paying for!

/eyeroll
    Xanathol and Zoshiro like this.
  13. jiri_ Augur

It's possible to complain without being a tool about it though.
    Skuz, Herf and Kalipto like this.
  14. Sawlt New Member

I'm sure the issue is of concern for the devs. However, I'm interested in results, which currently is trending in the wrong direction.

At this point, a detailed explanation of what has been done to fix the issue that hasn't been successful, what will be done differently going forward to fix the situation is warranted.

Thanks.
  15. Kyleigh Journeyman

March 16, 1999
    November 23, 2004. A decade hey??

Yes to all the other points in this thread. These daily crashes are a pita.
  16. Ledgin410 New Member

It is possible to complain without being a tool. Maybe that person did that the first 12 times the server was down this month and decided to be a tool the 13th. /shrug
  17. Tryhard New Member

Then why don't they fix it? EQ has been on for 21 years, are you trying to tell me they don't know how to handle a game server at this point? Every other major mmo is able to run without their servers dropping every other day. Why cant DPG?
  18. Kalipto Augur

Surely, complaining like a child will get the right people for the job. Oh wait, no it won't... it just makes the complainer feel sort of better about the issue and the devs feel worse. Great strat. You're like the guy at McDonald's complaining about his 99 cent burger. Some people are the worst. Try not to be one of them.
  19. Rcbauer Augur

Can't make the AE krono farmers mad. All they gotta do is toss a few unstunnable mobs in the Deep and POI.
    Voila.
  20. Ledgin410 New Member

I don't think complaining, whining or whatever is going to solve the problem; I haven't done either of those. But I'm much more frustrated with the server status than I am the people complaining about it.