Fixed Internally Purchased Marketplace Ornaments Not Showing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zahasha, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Thank you for the clarification!

Being an issue in the housing zone, we should all be aware to not hold our breath on a fix, and it's out of your hands at this point.
  3. niente Developer

I made a ticket for us to look at this, no ETA on a fix at this time.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  4. Dre. Altoholic

Wurmslayer and Short Sword of the Ykesha player-made ornaments appear to be affected as well.
    Tried a few other expansions player-made ornaments and they seem to be working normally.
  5. Vlad Diszno Augur

Just tried this today:
    In a house, I had a Flawed Defiant Scaled Shield with a Giant Skull Shield Ornament in it that was not displaying properly. I saved the house layout, pulled the shield into my inventory and plucked the ornament aug out of it. Putting it back into shield resulted in proper display. Now I placed the shield on the floor and used the layout to reload the layout, thinking it would place the shield back where it was. I was wrong. The shield got placed into the storage crate on the property and I was notified thus-

FAILED HOUSE ITEMS:
    Flawed Defiant Scale Shield (appearance modified): 1

So the layout did not register the freshly ornamented shield as the old shield w/ the non-displaying ornamentation, but the game did concede that the old shield was ornamented( appearance modified).

Therefore, any item plucked out of its placement to re-ornament will have to be manually placed back and layout resaved. While this process might work, in an inconvenient way, for the ones w/ an ornament aug physically in them, we players can do nothing to solve this issue for the older 1-use container ornaments.

My experience is only with housing placed ornaments, and not wielded ones. So far the few wielded ornamented weapons I use have been unaffected
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  6. Dre. Altoholic

Well... can confirm this one is still broken :/

Remember to 'like' the first post!