Mangler - OPEN Vex Thal Plat Raid Fri 20th @ 9EST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Byun, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Byun Elder

Hi all,
    I’ll be hosting a Vex Thal (DZ) Plat raid on the Mangler server. You must have your VT key done to come to these raids.

Open Plat Raid Schedule:
    Vex Thal – Friday March 20th @ 9EST. Invites start 15 minutes early.

Who am I: I'm an officer of Mess and our primary raid leader.

How will this work: Mob dies. Item drops. Looter will ask for bids. Send them a /tell with your bid. Highest bid wins and pays what they bid.

Who can join: Anyone who is lvl 60+ and VT keyd. I’ll of course prioritize the classes we need to succeed. I’ll preference tanks for instance if we need tanks.
    The MESS discord will be available during this. PTT is enabled. I don’t care if you don’t talk, but you will be required to listen to raid instructions via discord. The link is https://discord.gg/Way9UcX - Please PM Byun when you get in with your class/level and any boxes and I’ll assign you a role for the raid.

Box policy: Boxes are fine, depending on room in the raid. I’ll preference mains over boxes. However is we do not have enough mains, boxes will be invited on a FCFS basis and boxes will also be booted as needed for mains. I’ll do this to maintain class balance, its nothing personal.Boxes can win loot, just have them at the AoC ready to come in and loot.

What happens to the platinum after: Every 30 minutes a raid tick will be done. At the end of the raid, I’ll let you know what each tick was worth and hand it out then or parcel if you want. I do have a fancy spreadsheet that I use to keep track of everything. Feel free to keep track yourself if you want.
    More specific rules:
    - The min bid for an item is 5000 plat.
    - Will take a 1% admin fee for running this.
    - Boxes do not earn a part of the split. The split is calculated via person, not number of toons. If you try and sneak in the raid and are found out, you will lose all of your split.
    - Mess is known for being quick and efficient. I’ll make sure to allow extra time for loot etc and to ensure everyone knows what is going on. It may be slower, different, quicker, more chaotic then you are used to, but that’s how it is. Just be aware.
    - Bids ideally are in platinum. I’ll take KR at the announced value before raid.
    - Please come prepared. That includes any standard items you’d need to raid (Heal pots for instance).
    - If are found to be not contributing, I’ll warn you. A second warning will simply be a removal. People are not here to carry you (unless you want to pay stupid amounts of plat).

Final note:
    Everyone’s guild does this slightly different. Some corpse summon, some aoe, some single pull clear. I’ll be doing this most likely different then you want/are used to and that is simply based on our composition. Remember we are here to have fun and earn plat. I’d expect this to take 3 hours or so.

Last raid we had 3.5 million plat to hand out. Every raider earned roughly 2krono for 3 hours.
    Foaming and Duder like this.
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

I removed the two posts that quoted the post that violated the forum rules.
    Pumpernickel likes this.