Not A Bug Overseer Duplicate Uncommon Agent unable to be use second if first is questing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Darchon_Xegony, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I have 2 Captain Silverwind agents.

I have one employed currently in a quest (Dark Delivery). However when I try to enlist my other Captain Silverwind it won't let me assign him to a role in any quest.
    Mithra and Wulfhere like this.
  2. Wulfhere Augur

I have the same bug with a new Tumpy reward. Only 1 of the 2 is seen by the quest page and he's busy questing, Tumpy x1 is shown. The new Tump #2 is ready on the agent page but is not recognized by the quest page.

I wonder is "Iconic" supposed to be "lore"?

ps: logging out to a different character doesn't clear the problem.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Probably more like an Overseer version of "lore equipped". If that's the case, then the game should check to see if you already have that agent and reward a different one.

You could always use the dupe agent for a conversion quest, but it almost seems more like an exploit than what's intended.
  5. Baldur Augur

But you can't use the dupe agent for a conversion quest if one is questing. And if you happen to get 3 you can't put 2 in a conversion quest.

It's super dumb, the conversion quest isn't really a quest, it's just trading in 3 agents for 1 higher level agent.

The iconic restrictions should be removed on the 3 conversion quests.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Well, what I meant was that if you have dupes of iconic agents, you can use the dupes for essentially penalty free conversions. If you have 3 iconic agents that each have a dupe (none curently questing), you basically get a rare for absolutely nothing since duped iconic agents are worthless for anything but conversions.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

You can do anything with them when you combine iconic with the shaken, dazed and confused forever bug.
  8. Baldur Augur

Right, I get that, but if you happen to have 3 extra iconic agents, but 1 of them is the same agent, you don't basically get a rare for free, because it won't let you use it twice in a conversion quest, and it should.
  9. Wulfhere Augur

You have to drain them one at time, while all of them are ready. Any one of them that is questing or shaken (not stirred) disables all of them. It's not fun.
  10. klanderso Developer

Iconic agents cannot have more than one copy active at a time. This means you cannot put more than one on a conversion quest (or any other) at a time.