Mangler down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nags69, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Nags69 New Member

Please fix
  2. Smallhands Elder

This server is really starting to piss me off.
    HoodenShuklak and aFTeRLiFe like this.
  3. Sawlt New Member

The server stability is complete crap for quite some time, generally a crash once a week. This is what, 3 times in the past 5 days? Lost flags, gear, time. What specifically has been done to address this issue?
    aFTeRLiFe likes this.
  4. Thurgg New Member

Always after being in a group group with a pot burning so I get rolled back like 3 levels
  5. aFTeRLiFe New Member

In quarantine and can't even play... FML! Mangler really needs to be put onto a new system, this is getting repetitive. /sigh
  6. Crabman Augur

Its a good thing not too many guilds raid on sundays................
  7. Zinkeh Augur

This is getting ridiculous. I don't even remember how many AA's I've now lost to roll backs and how many exp pots have gone to waste. Either fix the server or give us 30 AA/Day until you can fix this issue. Many of us have limited playtime and this crap is getting really old.
    aFTeRLiFe likes this.
  8. Balorf Journeyman

I wish I could suck at my job this much and still keep it.
    aFTeRLiFe likes this.
  9. Nags69 New Member

More a matter of funds i guess - but seriously - add some funds - at some vCPU to that server or RAM. Whatever it is - make it happen.

Thanks!
    aFTeRLiFe likes this.
  10. Zinkeh Augur

Well there went 15 AA's.
  11. Jaenisch Elder

what a joke
  12. Kittany Augur

Way back in the hayday of Phinny, there was a small group of people who claimed they could bring down zones and servers whenever they wanted. I don't know if it's true or not, but it seemed to coincide with the krono duping.

I'm not saying that this is what it could be, but the narrative made sense at the time.
  13. SaveSelos New Member

Want to raid on Mangler? GL! Mangler crashes daily. Dz is lost on server down, but you still accrue lockouts. Solution? Wait 7 days for lockouts, roll the dice and try again next week and pray the crash doesn't happen during your raid time.

Great gaming experience.
  14. Jaenisch Elder

tin foil hat people are so annoying....
  15. Xiss Journeyman

We have we now crashed 18 out of 20 days or something on Mangler since server move?
  16. Jaenisch Elder

I am waiting on new TLP, if I was playing Mangler I would be so pissed.
  17. jiri_ Augur

It's a little annoying.