Zoning into Pillars of Alra?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ojier, Mar 22, 2020.

1. ojier Lorekeeper

Is there a trick for zoning into this hot zone? Every time I try to zone into it, I get bounced to the succor point with a message that it is not ready to receive visitors yet. Doesn't matter for me, it is never ready for me to zone into it...
  2. svann Augur

Sounds like the zone is bugged. You should post it in bug forum and petition it.
  3. Iven Antonius Bayle

Just make a /bugreport ingame. It could be also a severe server issue.
  4. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Just keep trying, that's what I would do. I know its annoying getting kicked down to the front of the Temple.
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

How are you trying to zone into it?
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Beimeth's question actually reminded me that one of the solutions that worked for me was walking one toon at a time into the zone; versus sending them riding in on auto while I tabbed over to the next toon.
  7. FawnTemplar Augur

Try getting a druid to port you there.
  8. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I used to have to walk in one at a time or port when I boxed there, and half the time porting in would put you at the zonein and not at the portal spot.

That zone gets weird.
  9. ojier Lorekeeper

I don't want to get a druid, I just want to walk myself into the zone like I have done in the past. It's broken, and from what I gather in game, it's happened before.
  10. svann Augur

Did you zone into resplendent temple using the zone line or did you port in?
  11. ojier Lorekeeper

Both - no difference - zone just doesn't pop for me.
  12. ojier Lorekeeper

Works for me now - I land, log, come back and then try it. Thanks, all - was frustrating me bigtime.
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There is a bug where sometimes if you port within a zone, e.g. you gate or teleport bind within the same zone, it will bug you out so that you cannot use normal zone lines and will have to either port to another zone or evac before normal zonelines work again.

I've reported this bug for several years, but it's never been considered high priority because it is easy to resolve it in game :(
  14. smash Augur