Fixed Internally Pillars of Alra Zone In

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ojier, Mar 22, 2020.

1. ojier Lorekeeper

I can't zone into here - I think it is bugged - when I try, I just end up in the succor point with a message that it is not ready to receive visitors ---- never is.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Are you (a) in Resplendent Temple and (b) did you bind in the same zone and (c) are also trying to teleport to bind? If so that is a very old bug. Try camping out and back in if so, before trying to zone (and do not use teleport to bind).
  3. ojier Lorekeeper

Yeah - I am in the temple zone, right outside the 2-way zone into Alra. I just can use the zone in anymore, trying just bounces me to the temple's succor point with the "not ready to receive" message.
    I think it's an unpopped zone, and/or a broken zone in.
  4. svann Augur

I think you may have misunderstood his question. Yes you are in Resplendent Temple. How did you zone into Resplendent Temple - did you walk in over a normal zoneline or did you port in using port to bind?
  5. ojier Lorekeeper

Gotcha - usually ported in by a guild member who is bound there. On occasion I also run there, zoning in from Sarith - I have not noticed any difference based on how I got to the temple zone.
  6. ojier Lorekeeper

"Are you (a) in Resplendent Temple and (b) did you bind in the same zone and (c) are also trying to teleport to bind? If so that is a very old bug. Try camping out and back in if so, before trying to zone (and do not use teleport to bind)."

Darn, finally figured it out - thanks - once I got in position, then logged out of the zone and came back, I was able to get across the zone line,
  7. smash Augur

I remember having same problem med SoF was the new expansion and trying to zone into Crystall...