Can someone please look into pathing/agrowing in seeking the sorcerer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by redline, Mar 22, 2020.

1. redline Lorekeeper

I can see groups of 3 or 4... But when you pull one and agro 10+....
  2. Maedhros High King

bring a CC
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You mean the maze population which has zero effect on the mission?

Man, that's where all the fun is.

Two tips:
    Start at the end … fall down the hole at the entrance of the kobold section to the end room. Go up the ramp and to the right. You can start your clear in that area.

Remember all your CC tricks … should be able to cc (mezz, root, pacify) to limit to at most 2 per pull until you clear that section. Then just work your way up the ramps and through the rest of the maze. If you aren't that strong, go slow. Once you clear the start area, make sure to pull with someone who has fade up if you cannot mezz.

Pathing can be bad for a few pulls. You learn them and make sure you have fade up or fort/deflection + mezz if there's a chance you can get swarmed. But honestly, once you get comfortable, it's a fun side thing to just kill things in. And still the most valuable collects since the candy dishes were broken for it.

4th floor of ToFS is far, far worse than the maze...
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Cailen Augur

git guderer
  5. Szilent Augur

all about pulling down toward the pit instead of pulling up to the well. mobs go nuts going up instead of down
  6. Petalonyx Augur

I've full cleared the trash many times using only snare + coth, pulling to evac spot. I'll echo that this is a nice pocket of challenge/surprise in ToV. You may wipe a few times before identifying a pull or CC strat that works for you. There are dozens of strats that will work here.
  7. gnomeboss Augur

never pull up. that's monk 101! (unless you are trying to train yourself, that's like monk 211, advanced tom foolery)
    Killaas_FV likes this.