Not A Bug Overseer Research tasks

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Catashe, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Catashe Augur

So i finally leveled up my Research overseer level to lvl 2 and I started getting lvl 2 Common Research tasks and I've got both common and uncommon scholars in my agent list but when I select "Select Agent" nothing shows up to choose in the agent section... So either there some other catch that I can't figure out cause the quest shows grey so I figure those can be grey agents..

So the tasks are either bugged or marked wrong like they supposed to be "rare" or "elite" tasks
  2. Baldur Augur

What is the number in the parentheses after the job:
    Scholar (2)
    Scholar (3)

If it's 3 or 4 and you don't have an agent with a 3 or 4 scholar then that's why.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  3. Catashe Augur

ah ha is that it cause it was 2
  4. Catashe Augur

could this system be anymore confusing
  5. Catashe Augur

Although I still think it should be labeled a "uncommon" task.. I've yet to see a grey agent with a (2) in it just green or higher
  6. Baldur Augur

As you level the quest types they get harder, even the common ones.

If you don't buy agents though it's hard to have some 2s by the time you get level 2 of a quest type.

Once you get to level 2 they do seem to have some "easy" quests that are still 1 instead of 2 of the first job.
  7. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Gray agents are always 1 in their one category.
    Green agents are 3/1 if Iconic or 2 in their one category if non-iconic (Non-Iconics are basically just convert fodder if they arent the only agent at 2+ in that skill)
    Blue agents are 4/2 if iconic, and obsolete the 2 skill greens by existing. I havent seen a generic blue yet, but they'd be 3 in their one stat if the pattern holds.
    Purples should all be 5/3

Purples cost 472,500 tetras the fast way, blues are 157,500 tetras. Id hope you cant badly whiff and pull single stat non-iconics of those.