Fixed Internally Overseer: quests rotating multiple times

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Baldur, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Baldur Augur

So this is the second time this has happened to me.

Steps to reproduce (I think, can only do it every 12 hours):
    1. Have overseer window open when quests rotate.
    2. Take note of the quests you had, I had an uncommon recruit one that I was trying to get an agent for.
    3. Close out overseer window and reopen it, you get the "Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated." message again and your quests completely change.

Second time I've lost a recruitment quest because of this. They are so freaking rare it's really upsetting.
  2. Baldur Augur

I tried this on some other accounts and it didn't happen, but I do get the "Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated" message up to 3 times when the rotation time hits.
  3. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I think my record was 5 refresh messages...

with 5 hours remaining on my timer and nothing actually refreshing.
  4. Baldur Augur

[Thu Mar 26 23:56:07 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Thu Mar 26 23:56:07 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Thu Mar 26 23:56:08 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.
    [Thu Mar 26 23:56:08 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.

[Fri Mar 27 00:22:19 2020] Your available Overseer Quests have been rotated.

So this happened to me last night, got 4 messages of rotation when it happened first, and then 26 minutes later they rotated again.

It happened after I closed and re-opened the overseer window.

I'm not complaining, it gave me some more uncommon quests I could do.