Heads Up, watch your bank balances.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kenmei, Mar 21, 2020.

1. kenmei Augur

Not sure what's going on at DPG, maybe it was the separation of the company, but regardless,
    I been haunting the forum boards for almost 6 months? Agenda: anti- 3rd party botters and pvp, but I haven't actually played in that time or more, so I know my cancelled subs of 6 month had been cancelled (plus I cancelled them, ragequit day very memorable).
    Just looked at my bank statement and saw all my old accounts had been charged for 6 month subs (which is my norm).
    Put in a couple tickets, but head's up, there is a possible bug re-upping subs (hoping it's a bug). Watch your bank statements, folks.
  2. Vigilance New Member

Working as intended...aka....feature....aka....you never escape EverCrack!
  3. Sonus New Member

Or maybe you clicked the orange button on the cancel screen (cancelling the cancellation) instead of the light blue, almost indiscernable button (the one that ACTUALLY cancels the sub)?
    yepmetoo likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or it could have been done the day of ....in other words you need to cancel at least 24 hours before the next billing date or it starts the charge process at midnight. California time
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Don't leave your credit card information in the system after you cancel.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I believe it. Recently there have been a few situations where their may have been a roll back. But if you have been afk for a while.. no excuse.

After you sub a month, remove the card. Never leave a card on standby in your account.