What zones have you never been to?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arclyte, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Stagentti Augur

If you play Mangler into Kunark then Seb should be easy for ya since it's the hot leveling spot. Start there at 50 when the xpac opens and you'll probably get to see nearly all the camps.

Disco is pretty cool the first time you see it.
  2. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

As a Ranger who is 20 years now proudly DEEP red KOS in Rivervale ... I wholeheartedly support this type of game play!
    snailish and Fallfyres like this.
  3. Protagonist Tank

I just checked on a new char. Zoning to Arena gives you both Arena and this zone.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  4. Meridian Augur

Dalnir was a great place to go. Very underused now, since everyone seems to want to stick to the same 3-4 zones for that lvl range.
  5. ToniOboe New Member

I like taking my current level 85 druid to all the old dungeons and kind of learn the ins and outs of them, with track I can find named mobs pretty easily so I know where they spawn. It's a great help for TLP's. And I love being basically a raid boss to all the old world raid targets!
  6. Krezzy Augur

This may well have been the case. The fact remains that Wu's is available on release in TLPs, even before Kunark launch. Monks have few reasons to go to Dalnir's.
  7. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Bit later eras, but I know a lot of people who've never been to Jaggedpine Forest and Veksar due to them releasing too late and most people having leveled even their alts past that level range by that point, which is a real shame since those zones have a really cool aesthetic
  8. Koshk Augur

I still have screenshots of Kerra Island from '00.
    Veksar is a fantastic zone; very fun.

I've never been to:
    • Veeshan's Peak.
    • Planes of Mischief and Growth
    • Plane of Sky higher than Isle #4.
    • Qeynos Aqueducts.
  9. Arclyte Augur

Still haven't been to Splitpaw or the Cazic Thule zone yet, but I've seen all of Fear/Hate/most of Air and killed both dragons.

Got the next 2 days off, think I'll cross those 2 classic zones off my list. Does anything good drop in there? (besides the overpriced Rubicite) Now just waiting on Kunark to drop.
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Sunset Home, Marauder's Mire
  11. jeskola pheerie

Wedding Chapel
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

Miragul's Phylactery
    Veeshan's Peak (RoS)
    Both Wedding Chapels
  13. Password1234 Augur

For the True Classic Experience™ monks need to kill an ill-prepared group several times, giving them goo-related nightmares because of their greed for a Fighting Baton.
  14. jeskola pheerie

Jaggedpine released in classic era on Sleeper/Combine. It was a sight to behold seeing most of the server crammed in there the last couple weeks
  15. Arclyte Augur

Gonna necro this thread. Still haven't XP'd past the first room of Splitpaw, and haven't grouped in CT at all besides getting a few Wizard portals there in Classic era.

Still haven't been to a lot of Kunark/Velious zones too.
  16. Finnster Elder

a slightly different question: Has anyone ever been to Nedarya's Landing for any purpose other than using Magus?
  17. Protagonist Tank

Yes. There's an instanced expedition zone you can request there that is decent for solo-dinking in.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

Are there any BiC drops there? I seem to remember a turtle...
  19. Protagonist Tank

No. The turtle BiC drop is in Natimbi.
    Accipiter likes this.