Update from the Team

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 20, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hi All,

Thank you for the messages and kind words. We wanted to update you on our status as the team adjusts and resumes development while working from home. If there are any delays or changes to scheduled events or plans during this time frame, we’ll inform you as early as possible.

We appreciate all of you and hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe during this time. We look forward to continuing to game with you.

Dreamweaver, on behalf of the EverQuest Team

[UPDATE]

Hi Everyone! Just one quick note, we wanted to do something small as a token of our appreciation so from 12:00 PM (Noon) PDT on 3/25 until 1:00 AM PDT on 4/1 .

+50% Rare Spawns

50% Lockout Timer Reduction

and we will be increasing the membership discount during this time to 15% (Usually 10%)

We will also be having a dev AMA on discord in the next few weeks and I will be starting a thread for you to put questions in as soon as this is posted!

We appreciate all of you immensely and hope you are staying safe and continuing to be well!

-dw

Here is a link to the thread!
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you for all you guys and gals do on the Everquest team. I hope you and your families are safe and healthy as well.
    FrostHaven and Cazmac like this.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

You all be safe and well EQ team.
    Cazmac likes this.
  4. MelediWeaver Journeyman

Really appreciate you keeping this world here, keep you and yours safe!
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. IceSy Augur

Stay Safe!
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hugely appreciated!!

On the upside, gas prices in the San Diego area have dropped a fair bit. Looking for a bright side there.
    Pip, Cazmac and Prathun like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, I guess its fair they work from home since we play from home........well most of us;) Stay safe!
    Pip, Herodotus, Nennius and 1 other person like this.
  8. lilbubba02 New Member

Thank you and your team for everything you do. Let's stay healthy. We're all in this together. We will keep moving forward
    Cazmac likes this.
  9. Magic Augur

A big request from players who are also at home, but do not want to play on the current servers - please open new servers (or just 1 server), remotely, now!

Hope one of them will be with free-trade loot.

We want to play EQ! We want new server please!

Yes, the server may be unstable, due to many players, and restart constantly, but it doesn't matter!
    We understand any problems that can happen, no one will accuse you of anything!

And I promise very big profit for your company if you open new server now, and all your customers will be happy. If you not have enough money for new server (s) lets start company on kickstarter and we all will support it!
  10. Niloiv Elder

lol
    Ssdar and Duder like this.
  11. Cimbaeth Elder

Literally 30 minutes after opening a new server there would be someone on forums complaining that it's not new enough and they want a new new server. Stay safe EQ team! Thanks for your work! It's keeping some of us sane/ semi sane?
    Pip and Cazmac like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Quite true on the complaints. As for being sane...let's say I am working on it.
    Diani likes this.
  13. Perrigin New Member

Thank you guys for everything you do.
  14. Armin New Member

For the person who was looking for a new server look past your little self. This is a time to come together and care for others and not be so self centered. I pray for the best for all of you and the Dev Team. This is our crisis and we should rise up to meet it and win like those other times in the past that defined generations, eg WWII, Great Depression, 911, etc.
  15. ragesaint New Member

Stay safe. Thanks for all that you do. /cast Resist Disease
    Herodotus, IceSy and niente like this.
  16. Khat_Nip Meow

All of the time should be when we come together and care for others and not be so self-centered and it shouldn't take a pandemic to encourage it.
    /I know what you meant.
    Pip likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thanks and stay safe.
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Now you can code without pants, just like how we raid.
    You down to Netflix and Compile?

I'll see myself out.
    Pip and Bruzum Grobbfist like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Take care guys. Look after you and yours.

Feel free to come and say hi on AB, we would be pleased to see you.

Xxx
    Cazmac likes this.
  20. Melanippe Augur

It's going to be a truly trying time for everyone. Thanks you all for your dedication. Stay safe! :) Wash your hands while singing any 20 second long tune, on key or off. Settle in for the long haul and "Be excellent" to each other.
    Pip and Cazmac like this.