Another complain..

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Peter_The_great, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Peter_The_great Elder

I got an offer.. My 500 monthly DB.. I used the popup offer for my 500DB and I got a lvl 60 belt.. crappy belt..

Is that ok? It feels kinda lame that you can really ''win'' a low thing like that ..

Wasn't the gamble illegal like that tho there are underage who plays the game.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Sometimes you win at life.........
  3. jiri_ Augur

That's lootboxes for you.
    Peter_The_great likes this.
  4. Peter_The_great Elder

Ofc..but com'on..kinda fishy bet odds.. they should say ''WARNING YOU CAN WIN CRAPPY LOW LEVEL STUFF THE ODDS OF THAT IS 9 out of 10''

Just as they say in the real life..the odds of winning.

Before I say ''ok, let's go!''
  5. Peter_The_great Elder

Didn't EA, Ubisoft and more get sued for that?
  6. jiri_ Augur

Yes, in the EU I believe. We're starting to enter a phase of more heightened scrutiny on these sorts of practices. Darkpaw is small enough, and the US is behind enough, that they won't be looked at until there's actual legislation passed, though.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How did you only get one reward? cause if you chose the pack of LON cards you should be getting 2 prizes in it. Yes sometimes they are worthless but sell em in the baz or use them for tribute.

And you had a choice - the $5 or a supply of potions or the LON cards.

And it is against EULA that anyone under age plays this game. OR shares accounts - like with a parent
  8. Peter_The_great Elder

Well I found ..the other one was a 1-hand slash only skin.. I see..I guess cuz of that skin its kinda ok..
  9. Derd Augur

So you were mad that your free dbc you chose to pick an item with a random reward wasn't anything you wanted... and then posters escalated it to mentions of lawsuits and gambling...

Maybe some accounts should be allowed to opt out of free stuff ;)
  10. rtfj121180 Journeyman

I, agree with the last post. Don't complain about free stuff if you don't want it try to sell it or give it to a low level player when possible sure someone new to the game would appreciate it I know I would.