When do the new tlp servers open up?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cronar, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Cronar Elder

Am i blind that i have no idea when?
    Appreciate any information, sorry if this is a stupid question.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

They haven't said. Summer sometime.
  3. Crabman Augur

New TLP starting right after THIS server downtime!!! Server: Quarmantine!

ugh no... god im bored
    Elyssanda and Nolrog like this.
  4. TLP Addict Augur

Soon™
    dreamweaver and Nolrog like this.
  5. Zhulaol New Member

I read this and thought Spaceballs...
  6. Aiona Augur

"...will be launching in the coming months."

They said they will announce more about the rule set and how they function in the "coming weeks," but didn't mention anything about including a date.

I feel like this is going to be a missed opportunity, potentially, but I have nothing to back that up. >.<
  7. **Dragonslayer New Member

Hopefully By May
  8. Jaenisch Elder

They have no idea. I am sure it will be a horrible launch on top of everything.
  9. Arclyte Augur

lot of whiny wet blankets on these forums
  10. Draconum Elder

I mean, they do probably have other tasks and barriers between now and then..

Hundred(s) [Thousands if it falls after a downtime/patch?] of people bum rushing login server at once, thus it breaks..
    'loL hOrRiBLe lAuNcH aMiRiTe?'

Ya'll kill me.
  11. Jaenisch Elder

Trying to white knight forums lol yikes.
  12. BillHillyJim New Member

if you are expecting to log in 1 minute after a tlp launch then you are not the brightest bulb. expect delays, there are severe server limitations that cause the rough launch. theres not just a button to push and make the server transition easier... its not white knighting forums, its just call people on their bs when they see it "lol."
  13. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Having been at multiple TLP launches now I will be sleeping an extra 4 hours day 1.
  14. Jaenisch Elder

triggered btw