T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I'm sponsored by my Uncle's Pizza parlor, so the jokes on you~
  2. svann Augur

Nugget shortage? Guess you should have bid on some of that T1 you passed off to alts.
  3. Cadira Augur

Why the hell is there guild warfare going on in this thread?

If you wanna be in roi, join roi. If you wanna be is Ms, join Ms.
  4. Belexes ForumQuester

Don't spoil it...we got nerds talking about nuggets here. :p
    eqgamer likes this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I say nix the double nugget drop altogether. Keep rares rare.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  6. Gosan Kai Elder

Why did we ever stop the double currency for tier 2 and triple currency for tier 3? #makeeverquestgreatagain
    Chopin.Xegony and Yinla like this.
  7. Kovachs Lorekeeper

I agree with the OP's comments. Boost the chest nuggets ahead of schedule or by the time the next expansion is due to drop BiS items will be in severe shortage.
  8. Axxius Augur

...that were on the accounts you cancelled because your guild leader told you to when he had a meltdown over the T3 delay. :p
    Thunderkiks, Szilent, Justyse and 3 others like this.
  9. shiftie Augur

Because roi has been pitching a no hitter to every guild since underfoot and the streak at last is in jeopardy not because of raid difficulty but rather because dpg arbitrarily chose this tiered system and has leveled the playing field.

The tiered system would be fine if the raids had difficulty equivalent to pre nerf powar, mearatas, voa, underfoot etc. unfortunately it looks like we have another house of Thule ezmode expansion without the bugs halting completion so it has called forth the troll army to talk smack. I mean we get it guilds think they are better than roi winning once won’t change anything they would have to beat their current streak +1 to even be in the conversation.

No my friends if roi finally loses it won’t make you special unless your super power is patience and your weapon of choice is a banana peel.
  10. Cadira Augur

Kinda a straw man argument but not wrong.

Personally, I still doubt anyone will be able to beat your win times but I certainly would think the entire community would argue that the race placings, and raids in general are a joke this year.
  11. shiftie Augur

I’m no longer raiding since voa. But I read the forums and every year there is a scooby doo end scene where the other guilds would have won if it weren’t for those darn kids (raiding lockouts). Meanwhile the challengers try all sorts of ticks and treats to overcome the efficiency of roi, bending raid times against their usual schedule etc. I will say I liked ms a lot more when Ronak was at the helm at least his rants excluded cancelling accounts and blaming others.
  12. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

It does seem like MS is embarrassing themselves unnecessarily today. It's one thing to express disappointment at the current state of affairs, quite another to go on like they have been.
  13. Laronk Augur

Is this actually a thing? Would people actually leave one really good raid guild for another because they beat content first purely because of scheduling.

If someone left my guild because another guild beat an event a few hours earlier as more people were able to get work off on a particular day, well I probably wouldn't care to keep that person anyways.
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  14. Maedhros High King

If it was possible to simply add a second nugget to just the T2 raids, that would essentially cover the nuggets we would gain from T3 for the next month.
  15. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

People can use the time they earn by working at their own disclosure and your right to judge is there, but none of us that use that earned time care what you think.
  16. Cadira Augur

Yeap, and I hold my head in embarrassment that a handful of my guild mates have to shame us each year with those posts.

Mearatas was the true show of strength, and hopefully next year we'll have another.
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

/shrug, I wouldn't do it but people use vacation time for things they enjoy. Who cares what it is. I use some of mine for pinball tournaments. I'm sure some would scoff at that, but whatever. To each his own.
    Maedhros, Chopin.Xegony and Whulfgar like this.
  18. Verily Tjark Augur

Wendy's got them spicy nuggets
  19. Cailen Augur

I dont really want to roll in the mud with you guys or anything but I'd like to point out the facts: check elite gamers lounge... you're closer to being in 3rd place than you are to being in 1st place... just sayin
  20. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Meh, doubt its true. But I'd find it more likely that someone that has been forced to sit the bench a lot would be looking at moving. We've had almost no one quit this expansion, usually, you lose at least a full group of people retiring or poofing when new content comes out.

But no raiding lockouts, no failing to events, minimal time investment, so no one dropping off. No one wants to ride the bench, but some classes just more likely than others, or newer people.

But yeah, if someone leaves because we lose by 10 minutes on an event, all I can say is, good luck next year if we get an actual hard raid =P

Holding out hope they buffed AoW, but not holding my breath.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Cadira like this.