Complimentary Heroic Character

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Xanbar, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Xanbar Augur

Will I lose it when I revert from All Access to Silver Free-to-Play ?
  2. jiri_ Augur

If you've already created it, no.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

What does creation have to do with it?

Currently on all my all access accounts, I show *2* heroic characters available - one from the last round of free heroics and one from this year's. There is no way for me to tell the game .. .hey, I want to use this year's heroic or hey, I want last time's.

Unless they want a lot of angry customers (who knows, they might … given their recent week), regardless of the status of my accounts I expect there to be 2 heroics available until I use one.

If the question was, will you lose a heroic character created from this year's giveaway if you go silver/ftp, the answer is no.
  4. Numiko Augur

you also get to keep all the aa's you earn white all access bypassing the 1000 aa limit silver accounts usually have.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Creation has to do with the fact that they have not clarified if you actually have to make the heroic. Or if just logging in means redeemed and means the actual wording.

There is a rumor - possibly due to a misquote from community rep - that you have to not only claim it but create it during this time period.

I personally think that person misinterpreted that "redeem" meant "create"
  6. Xanbar Augur

Thank you for the replies.
  7. BlackDragon New Member

I've logged in, how do I "redeem" the heroic character?
  8. BlackDragon New Member

And are the Heroic upgrades available on the TLP servers? I was assuming not since they aren't available for purchase normally, but I still wanted to confirm this.
  9. Numiko Augur

When you create a new character there should be a upgrade to heroic button, simply press that, you can also just upgrade a current character on the character select page, just select the character you want and hit the button.
    You can also upgrade while you are in world through the EQ button but i'm not sure what the path is.

on the TLP question it is available if the server has heroic characters available, like Phinny, if you are on a newer one you will have to either wait or go to another sever and use it.
  10. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Numiko answered the question about how to create a heroic character and how alternatively to upgrade an existing character to a heroic character.

Their answer regarding TLP servers however was lacking. Heroic Characters are tied to the Call of the Forsaken expansion. When a TLP server unlocks CotF, then they will also unlock the ability to create or upgrade characters to Heroic Characters.