Dru Cleric

Discussion in 'Priests' started by FJRQZ, Mar 17, 2020.

1. FJRQZ Journeyman

I have a level 5 Druid in tutorial zone still I also have a level 11 cleric still in the tutorial zone. I'm F2P which toon should I actual level up? I've always done better at support classes. I know at lower levels it is almost hard to group. So solo or Molo is my options what class should I invest time in?
  2. code-zero Augur

Solo or molo druids have more tools. Both are low enough that you can switch back and forth for a while and see which one sticks for you. And honestly level 5 and level 11 aren't nearly high enough to base any judgement on
    Annastasya and Metanis like this.
  3. Szilent Augur

Of those two, Cleric class stays the supportiest all the way through max level.

Druids "have" heals & buffs, but in high level play, druids are a DPS class (with heals) like paladins are a Tank class (with heals).

Leveling through low levels is np no matter what class. Snag a mercenary, she'll "PL" you through 70 lickety-split. Further if you bust out some skillz to support her. Group up with folks whenever you can, of course
    Annastasya likes this.
  4. code-zero Augur

If he's f2p and is stuck with an A2 merc at best it's not too likely that he'll be PL'd by the merc
  5. FJRQZ Journeyman

Yea, I'm f2p thats why wondering which class to play, once am able to find people to group with as a f2p player which class will have an easier time to group with other players.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

As a 20 year cleric I would point you toward the druid class if you are just going to play casually.
    Mediik likes this.
  7. Szilent Augur

good catch on that detail, the mercenary will likely require support earlier with a lower rank. still they're very very good at low level :)
  8. FJRQZ Journeyman

Thanks, I have had more fun on the druid at the low level in tutorial been malee and tank mericng the tutorial quests.
  9. Nylrem Augur

If going to stay casual, druid, by far.

At highest levels, druid has enough healing to keep group played tanks alive.

Enough DPS to be desirable outside of ToV groups.

Enough DPS to be able to do a few things molo.

Added DPS to groups via great wolf, aura, etc.

Is much more desired by groups, in pickup groups.

Clerics have a much tougher time getting pickup groups. Their DPS stinks (even vs undead mobs, compared to druid or shaman), they have almost zero utility or aDPS abilities, and their heals are super OP'd, thus, mainly unnecessary, vs group content.

Raiding, though, cleric is superior healer than druid...

So, if not planning on raiding, Druid, by far, has more desirability, utility, DPS, etc.
    Annastasya and Pano like this.
  10. FJRQZ Journeyman

thanks for the input.
  11. Annastasya Augur