Everyone stuck at home cause Corona virus? Let's take down the servers!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Montag, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Montag Augur

And where's our Norrathian stimulus package!
  2. Monkman Augur

While we’re at it, let’s make them wait 30 days (or is it 31? Or 29?) for the t3 raids!
    Caio_Xegony likes this.
  3. That0neguy Augur

Raids are considered a gathering of 50 people or more. Good move on the dev's to force social distancing ingame.
  4. Weebaaa Augur

YEA!
    LET'S TAKE DOWN THE SERVERS! *lights torch*

DOWN WITH THE SERVERS wait what?
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Foolish thread.
    Coagagin likes this.
  6. Coughforme New Member

You must be fun at parties, noticed that recently, you are always such a sour faced puss on these forums
    Gyurika Godofwar and sauron3030 like this.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'm not stuck at home.
    Funky likes this.
  8. Cadira Augur

They had to make overseer useless, very important use of their/our time
  9. kimbotta Lorekeeper

Since more people then usual are home and able to play, it was a good time to make Overseer useless. All the people who can actually play now can't reap the benefits that so many had been able to over the past week.
  10. Funky Augur

i wish i was stuck at home... but i'm not... GA needs to quarantine us all.
  11. Belexes ForumQuester

Stay safe Funk!! I am gonna have to leave the house and go into the office. Our VPN can't handle all the at home workers right now. I got to stream teardown videos and here in BFE, Idaho...my 1.5 ADSL ain't cuttin' it.
  12. Montag Augur

Why do you think that?
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Try, but with all of the seriousness, a little foolishness is not a bad thing.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah its not that kind of foolishness its more of the whining kind of foolishness sadly.
    code-zero likes this.
  15. Funky Augur

you know it bud! but selling of and maintenance on CASE tractors can't really be done from home. i will admit that business is extremely slow right now because of this whole virus pandemic.