So... it's noon...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Read it again.
    Jonasin likes this.
  2. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Both. It is an emotional s*** storm.
  3. Jonasin Elder

Should have been a meme and then might have been read and understood.
    Allayna likes this.
  4. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Do I need to bring out Strickland again?

5. Bartleby Journeyman

It says "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" not much reading comp needed for that. Anyway I know you spend the majority of your days busy with your nose buried in these forums. BUT I got other crap to do. You do you. Use this extra time to go listen to a Leadership Podcast or something.
  6. Ravanta Suffer Augur

B
    This will help:

[IMG]
  7. Cadira Augur

Ahh, a new member who wants to talk smack who doesn't have the balls to show his char name/guild.
    -----Cinexa----- and Allayna like this.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

He actually is posting as his name. Not everyone frequents the forums.
    Goburs likes this.
  9. Cailen Augur

It says "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
    Bartleby likes this.
  10. That0neguy Augur

English is hard I guess.

Cancel your accounts. All those box accounts, cancel them all

You literally say "cancel your accounts" period. Then in the next sentence you talk about box accounts. So if you want to meme about how people are illiterate, maybe you should learn to communicate clearly.

Also the fact you say you are canceling all your accounts. But you will still play because Allayna is a life time sub. What does that have to do with anything? You may not be able to cancel it. But you could stop playing just as easy if you feel like this is something you really want to take a stand on.

But we all know you wont, you probably won't even cancel your box accounts. Just grandstanding to grandstand. If you really feel passionate about it. You would stop playing.
  11. Allayna Augur

It's a message. That the status quo customer service is no longer going to be accepted by the paying customer.

But please, continue to go into Target/Wal-mart/Costco etc and pay for everything you want...then just walk away and leave it there, maybe you can pick it up in a month...if they're feeling generous.

[IMG]

I know I'm the EQ favorite target.

But let's remember who failed to unlock raids, who nerfed Overseer after taking your money, who continues to ignore broken mechanics while going after your wallet...
    Bartleby likes this.
  12. Bartleby Journeyman

Yes sir... I'm a normal human being who realizes after years of playing this game nothing comes from these forums but nerfs and complaints. A large percentage of which come from 1 person with a desperate need for attention.
    sauron3030 likes this.
  13. Demen New Member

you should probably relax
    Justyse and Thraine like this.
  14. Allayna Augur

New members out of the woodwork today...
  15. Thraine Augur

cause most of the old members have learned to ignore your attention getting antics
  16. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

I would point you to the redeeming qualities of Meme Thread but that is presently derailed by discussion of this "travesty" against the EQ community. :(
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Bartleby like this.
  17. Allayna Augur

18. Password1234 Augur

People on this forum need to learn how meme formats work.
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

I'm locking this thread because it's turned into an attack thread against a specific player and that's against the rules.
    Elyssanda, eepok, Proximoe and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.