Upcoming Overseer Changes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 16, 2020.

1. vylo Augur

The rez staff says hello. If it only affects our one server, why not leave it as is?
  2. Gafgarion Elder

I think most of us would be cool with that as well. I don't care about selo or what you guys have going on there, I just don't want to see them destroy the whole system.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Nennius like this.
  3. vylo Augur

Yeah, I don't get what they think is happening going to happen. People are still running OMMs constantly on selos. The gear will all be replaced or outdated in 6 weeks. Having brews at that cost is literally not hurting anything anywhere.
    Skuz and Gafgarion like this.
  4. GlobeaduePatcher New Member

The exp reward is next to worthless..
    I did three of those, succeeded on two and chose player exp... I got less than .5% felt like a giant waste of my reward choice. Could of gotten rewards I could use.

Overseer should of been extended to every expansion level of TLP's.
    Sure classic is doing rewards for spider silk and ore, but still as someone how is looking at years before ever seeing overseer available on mangler, this kinda felt like a big you made poor life choices statement.

The free packs should be a 999 count claimable once per character. not just a single reward to the account.

I was rather disappointed at how blatantly you made the system a expensive pay to win model...
    $100 bucks to buy a good amount of workers and as with all your purchased options, they are just so ridiculously expensive. My mouth dropped when I saw the market prices. At first i didn't understand why it was 3+ days to do a missing that might give a new worker, then I saw the market and was like oh, i understand now, its just a new money grab)

Perhaps give all access subs a 10% success boost and 20% faster completion bonus.

just some thoughts /ramblings
  5. Kneeo Journeyman

Not one Dev response. These guys are terrible at CS.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

If we're all being nerfed due to the TLP crud, then perhaps a revolt of sorts is in order.
    Allayna and Thundersnake like this.
  7. yerm Augur

TLPS TOOK OUR JERBS
    Boze likes this.
  8. Dardac New Member

Can you please add a scrollbar for those of us on laptop screens? Overseer is unusable otherwise.
    ZoomBox, RPoo and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. Thundersnake Elder

Well I just payed $45 yesterday to resub 3 accounts for Heroics that were to be used for Overseer that money is wasted as I have no need for the characters themselves. It was all nice while it lasted, can't say I'm surprised by these changes tho, finally made doing collectibles an achievable task. Guess I should have learned long ago if something seems to be good to be true it often is. Can we at least have the current collection dispensers in game stay as is?
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Don't worry, the nerf for collectibles is targetted specifically at live.
  11. alicard Elder

The collections should stay but velious won't be a choice after tomorrow.
  12. Rickoshay Journeyman

Well fooey. I spent 9,000 DB coins already for 1 acc't was going to do the same for my 2nd account. These changes really, really blindsided us as players. Now I'm wishing I could get my 9,000 DB coins back since the changes you are making will make Overseer a complete waste of time. So, this is like a classic bait and switch scam. Give your cash cows something they like and then switch it for something worthless after you have collected the money. I'm really unhappy with DB over these changes.
    Ulrin and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  13. Swiss Augur

I wonder what happens to the ones you already picked to be a ToV dispenser.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is now totally useless for my free acoun, had they still been tradeable I would have found a use for them, but I don't see anything on the vendor that I would be remotely interested in for my 85 rogue. Doesn't have heros forge, not a level to use slot 5 augs and illusion potions don't last long enough.

Wasn't only having 3 instead of 5 quests enough?
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

16. Vdidar Augur

its not a 2 way street that goes the same distance both ways lol
  17. cadres Augur

it looks like these nerfs are being rushed through (patch tomorrow?) and precisely zero account being taken of the feedback of your actual paying customers. Why???
    Zandez likes this.
  18. Catashe Augur

Honestly to the collection changes.. its alittle overboard truly.. If your gonna make it where you can only get 1 expansion back or earlier theres really no need for the 25% chance business.. now if you were still allowing current expansion in the mix then yea 25% is fine
    Cadira likes this.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

A very good question. Not expecting an answer TBH.
    Gyurika Godofwar and cadres like this.
  20. Bikmer Journeyman

Reading this thread is sad IMO. So you took a day off, go enjoy your family. It isn't all about you! Remember the good old days with raids on a timer and they could pop at all hours? No scheduled raids, you just called in the crew to own things! It's up, it's up!

Either way they will release when they release and your epeen/ego will be a okay! It's just a video game after all.

Peace out and happy hunting!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.