Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

For some its impossible because their crutches take a patch to work after a patch. Can't walk without them crutches.
  2. Allayna Augur

Wouldn’t this unlock on it’s own...tomorrow, 9 PST, no patch necessary? If the bug was what they described...
    Barraind likes this.
  3. Duder Augur

Why would you implore other people to cancel their accounts but not cancel your own? Wtf? You want other people to be YOUR voice?
  4. Allayna Augur

Cancelled 6 accounts, can’t cancel a lifetime sub.
  5. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Don't you remember Allayna? It was stated very clearly that this WASN'T a bug.
  6. Duder Augur

Say that on the site because otherwise it sounds different ;)
    Arraden likes this.
  7. Zunnoab Augur

It's pretty random to use this as a jumping point to argue against staggered content. I was a fan of it in RoF and CotF and I'm a fan with this expansion too.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. EQ Dev Developer

Good afternoon, all.
    After some discussion, we've opted to push back the unlock of the Tier 3 Torment of Velious raids to 4 months after launch (mid-April) instead of tomorrow morning (March 18th), in order to ensure that all raid guilds that want to tackle the events when they unlock have enough lead time to prepare.

Thank you for the feedback.
    We will update with more information as it's available.
  9. Robnie Augur

Can you clarify the exact date and time?

Tomorrow is the 18th so I just want to be clear
    Lannin and Duder like this.
  10. redline Lorekeeper

that is just awesome. lets hold everyone back....
  11. enclee Augur

Bold move, but the smart move. I assume everyone is on work from home status until first or second week of April? Makes sense from a coordination point of view.
  12. Jonasin Elder

Would you trust the date and time at this point?
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Simple solution for next year would be to bring it all forward by a couple of weeks.
    Unlock T1 imediatly after new year, T2 a month after that, T3 a month after that before the clocks alter.

Or T1 could go live at launch in December, and the other 2 tiers follow at monthly intervals in January & February, would also mean it could be followed in March with an anniversary raid! :p *hint, hint*
  14. Coronay Augur

This just gets worse and worse
  15. Monkman Augur

Seriously, just stop already, you realize some people ALREADY took tomorrow off for this again!?
    Chopin.Xegony likes this.
  16. Lianeb Augur

Still confused on the date....please clarify
  17. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Wouldn't it just throw things off 1 hr?
    I don't mean to sound rude. Respectfully speaking.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Does that mean we can scrap tomorrows emergency patch?
  19. Allayna Augur

Or.

Make challenging content. T1 is easy, T2 more difficult, T3 near impossible. Launch it all in December.
    Lannin, Jondalar, Ssdar and 2 others like this.
  20. Zunnoab Augur

Nevermind people are silly. I fell for that somehow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.