So... it's noon...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It's also the first day you've logged into the forums.

Cheeri-o!
    Allayna, svann, Zamiam and 3 others like this.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

3. svann Augur

Can I have your stuff?
  4. Redsumm Journeyman

Yes, it is unbelievable. These raiders set the raid release in the middle of the day on a Tuesday, then took off work in the real world (even though they have not spent 1 day in the real world), and complain about their day being wasted.

I mean, who do they think they are to rely on DPG's communications and to have jobs from which they had to take PTO? Ima right?

Those are certainly the people I feel sorry for. The ones with a complete lack of understanding.

</sarcasm>
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  5. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Social distancing may save your life or the life of someone you love.
  6. German Augur

What is this burnout, clearing lock outs to lock outs and most importantly HOURS ON END raiding you speak of? Even factoring in Beta raiding (zero live raids during beta by the way) there isn't anything even remotely close to what you just said happenning for anyone in the top 10 or 15 guilds in EQ right now.
    Allayna likes this.
  7. Thraine Augur

2 guilds take off work for a 2 car race .. but they are both racing in minivans. which 4 cylinder will come out on top? /race ON
    Proximoe and Funky like this.
  8. Cadira Augur

who has RA received from MS?
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

10. German Augur

You're 8th place right now, not 6th.
  11. Lianeb Augur

I know of one. In fact he used the very quoted excuse on his re-app to RA when he left MS during beta to go back to RA. That person is now in RoI though.
    Funky, Tacoheals and Allayna like this.
  12. Bronut Augur

eq pretty small community. we bicker but really we would probably chose to spend time with any one of our community (rl) than most of the rest of the world.

peoples online persona dosn't always reflect their actual character. text is bold and faceless, easy to misinterpret.

we compete but we are a community.

Just something to remember.
  13. Bahdah Augur

So hows that PVP TLP going?
    Elyssanda and Yinla like this.
  14. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Imma deport you
  15. Thancra Loladin

Whut? no
  16. Bronut Augur

idk i never planed to play on it or any other tlp server.

What i want is /zekcopy.

still bitter about our duel in the arena? :p

Trying to be nice but:
    [IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator
  17. German Augur

psst....at least four guilds were at the quest giver at 11:30 this morning. Giving each guild 6 on the bench that's at least 240 people. I think you underestimate the number of people (and accounts those people have) who were in this for the W.
    Allayna likes this.
  18. Lianeb Augur

5 by my count, could be one or two more
  19. Barbwarrior Augur

take it they forgot to finish t3 raids whos all canceling accounts ?
  20. That0neguy Augur

Apparently all of MS according to their front page. Although I am confused, It says they will continue to fight the storm....but then ask you to cancel your sub at the same time. So which is it?
    Justyse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.