So... it's noon...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Thanks for nothing, Darkpaw.
  2. Chopin.Xegony Augur

3. Ibudin Augur

Just hold off two more hours!! Almost done with work and we can join in at the raid NPC camping.
  4. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

5. Ssdar Augur

oops this isn't the meme thread
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

7. Jondalar Augur

Xeladom, Pano, Allayna and 1 other person like this.
  8. Jonasin Elder

Dont worry, the emergency patch to fix Overseer (the obvious priority) should be done by 3pm est, but will end up taking longer than expected and servers will not come back online until 5pm est.
    Jondalar likes this.
  9. enclee Augur

I just want to let the top-end guilds know that without them, there would be no meme thread. So, I just want to express how grateful I am.
    Allayna, Jhenna_BB and Robnie like this.
  10. Bartleby Journeyman

11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Maybe we can all will forget about this stupid race that means nothing and gets you...nothing! :) I'll continue lifting my leg at the whole need for some of this player base to need have their ego stroked and receive attention for accomplishing nothing.

I'll continue to point out RA finished 6th, as a result RoI received RoV apps. The. Race. Means. Zero....and it always will.
  12. Bartleby Journeyman

13. Ibudin Augur

I can't believe this entire thread hasn't even mentioned the word "Corona" not even once! Mean while cities are shutting down, years of stock market gains flushed down the toilet, and I can't even buy a bottle of water or a roll of toilet paper!!

Happy raid racing.
  14. FawnTemplar Augur

Where RoV finished the race had nothing to do with why I, for one, apped to RoI so maybe stick to what you know.
  15. Ravanta Suffer Augur

16. Allayna Augur

ROI received applicants and it had nothing to do with the race or the fact that they placed #1 for years? Your logic is flawed.
  17. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's proof the race means nothing. Your ego is flawed. Rising in ranks gets you zero.

I would argue Reckless Ascension gains more from Machin Shin "competing" in the race than Machin Shin gains from the race. We get more quality players from your guild than any other "top" guild for the same reason: you burn them tf out with your obsession of beating RoI. Please though, keep beating BETA raids and clearing lock outs for hours on end. We'd like you to recruit more players for us.

The race means nothing.
    Justyse likes this.
  18. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Timing is everything.
  19. FawnTemplar Augur

Again, something you know absolutely nothing about. Stick to worrying about RA, its the only thing you're good at.
    Allayna likes this.
  20. Hykaro Journeyman

This is almost unbelievable.

No, not DBG.

How some of you people are reacting just blows me away. Its like you havent spent 1 day in the real world... its insane.

Really feel sorry for some of you people... this is the last day im logging into the forums, have fun throwing your justified temper tantrums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.