Delay raids until Saturday

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by yepmetoo, Mar 17, 2020.

1. kimbotta Lorekeeper

I'm sure Holly is smiling somewhere right now and breathing a sigh of relief.
    Metanis and Mintalie like this.
  2. Jondalar Augur

Is it though? How could you tell? So much communication.
  3. Chopin.Xegony Augur

A mistake was certainly made, however Dark Paw has done nothing to suggest it is getting corrected.
    Mintalie and Allayna like this.
  4. Dhurgan Augur

Mistakes are going to happen, especially to a game that has been appended to for 21 years. I wish some of these developers could come to your work, tell you how to do your job, shoulder surf you, and then ride your butt all the way home when you make a mistake. Lighten up.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Axxius Augur

Why do you want it on Sunday at that time? Noon is not a normal time frame.
  6. Jennre Band Leader

The Devs at my work already do that hahaha
    Caio_Xegony likes this.
  7. kimbotta Lorekeeper

I work for Amazon Web Services, If we have 5 minutes of down time or something unscheduled we actually pay most customers thousands of dollars while getting bitched at. I would bet that Daybreak or flippy or what ever has the same agreement with their ISP and if things go down they react much like the paying player base is here.
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Because Sunday is a standard raid day for a lot of guilds.... Noon PST would give them plenty of time to fix their makeup and put a hoodie on then walk to work in a gas mask and turn the crap on
  9. Dhurgan Augur

If they are shoulder surfing while stuffing their face holes with donuts and not having the common courtesy of bringing you one, maybe we work at the same place?

That's self-inflicted by your own SLA.
  10. Axxius Augur

I don't know 'a lot of guilds' for whom Noon PDT would be any different from their standard raiding time in the evening. Just 5 guilds, to be precise. You want the raids to be rescheduled for another day, but you still want them to cater to your guild...
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Catering to my guild would be later in the day.... I cater to no one. Now if you want them catered to your guild... that's fine. I only choose a time frame that would/should work for all guilds, all servers, all time zones, you know... to be fair.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  12. Ravanta Suffer Augur

13. Zunnoab Augur

It makes no sense to do something even worse like this. Such another delay would just favor a subset of players who prefer Saturday.
  14. Marton Augur

Wish granted, raids delayed.

15. Tucoh Augur

Just be sure to open the raids at noon on a Tuesday for maximum annoyance.
    German likes this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You got your wish....raids delayed until Saturday 18th April !.....Though that could be Friday 17th. lol :D
  17. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

what's the odds they can not screw this up? they don't even know tomorrow's date.... which I believe was the crux of the issue the first freakin' time around!
  18. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

can we start a GoFundMe to purchase DPG some desktop calendars?
    German likes this.
  19. Bronut Augur

At least we have new anni raids to do till t3 drops.
    Allayna likes this.
  20. German Augur

:D
    Marton likes this.