Not A Bug 18th Anniv Bugged at Skyfire

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ojier, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ojier Lorekeeper

I took my heroic through this one, Tsaph, couldn't get ported out of Skyfire after the big fight. No matter what I do, they leave me in the dust and then I have to gate to PoK and rejoin the quest again in Skyfire. Any ideas?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

The port distance seems to be very small for this task in general. Are you standing right on them before the spell is cast or are you off a little distance?
  3. ojier Lorekeeper

Right beside the caster, between them. I will crowd the caster and try one more time...
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

That does sound correct then. I would say it sounds like there is potentially a bug that is preventing characters from receiving the translocation.
  5. ojier Lorekeeper

Yeah - any closer this last time and I would have been inside the caster - no go (
  6. Sigpa0s Journeyman

Are you doing any damage to the mobs? It may not be a requirement but if you are just standing there watching, try attacking a mob or two.
  7. ojier Lorekeeper

Tried it all - invis, not invis - damage or just standing there - no go...
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

You have to get on agro. Then make sure they get heals because the mobs AE
  9. ojier Lorekeeper

That did it = one AoE and I was gtg (if I survived) = if's funny though, I don't remember having to do that a few years ago...
  10. Mrtyu Developer

I am going to mark this as not a bug. Only way I was able to reproduce this was if I didn't get on the hate lists for the waves I have to defend against. If I failed to do so, the wave could end, and the NPCs could port without me, leaving me behind, since I was still on the "defend" element.
    Thunderkiks likes this.