So... it's noon...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cailen Augur

work on it faster please I'd like to know if I should go to work or wait
    Monkman, Zaray and Sancus like this.
  2. Dewhead Journeyman

Like Star Wars or E.T.? Maybe they can replace all the weapons with walkie-talkies.
    Maedhros likes this.
  3. Jonasin Elder

This has to be some of the worst customer service ever. Almost 2 hours after the issue before any response. Plans are made months in advance in order to play by the rules that y'all put in this year, even with the outcry on the new rules.
    Maedhros, Zaray and Mintalie like this.
  4. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I remember hearing about this before I had even really joined a raiding guild.

Fast forward to now, and the only thing some of the EQ raiding community has anymore is the rush of first. Will anyone ever beat RoI? It's a great question.

But days like today, ruin even that.
    Vuplar Endoscribe and yepmetoo like this.
  5. Allayna Augur

Reminds me of the double lockouts of TBM.

Take the servers down, fix this. You have massive guilds, all planning around this, many with multiple accounts, they're pissed.
  6. Grummy_NB Augur

Just wait, they will repop the zones and all will work.. "oops we forgot to do that"
    Fanra and Zaray like this.
  7. Deillusional Augur

if you going to delay the release, as many people in the us took time of work you should re-release it at the weekend.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

Unfortunately I wasn't able to access the website for a few hours so I was unaware what was going on, I know you're all frustrated and wanting to get into the raids. As soon as I know more I will let you all know.
  9. kimbotta Lorekeeper

Didn't a dev check on this when I was set to happen to make sure things worked? Because we know everything always works first time.
  10. Jondalar Augur

It's disheartening that relying on complaints from customers is the only way DP has of monitoring this type of situation...
  11. Chopin.Xegony Augur

So you closed the thread for this in bug report claiming that this isn't a bug. Care to elaborate on why this isn't a bug?
    Beckka, Soulismine, Ownlei and 4 others like this.
  12. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

what? something didn't work as expected? that's not a bug? THAT IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITON.
    Beckka and Mintalie like this.
  13. Jondalar Augur

It's a feature to extend the release content.
    Soulismine likes this.
  14. Ravanta Suffer Augur

[IMG]

Best loot of the day on T3 unlock.
  15. Jonasin Elder

Starting tomorrow - for
    19.99 you can purchase ToV T3 raids, this will give you access to the content.
    39.99 you can purchase ToV T3 raids with rewards, this will give access to the content and the rewards for completing the event.
    79.99 you can purchase ToV T3 raids with rewards and loot, this will give you full access to the content, the rewards and the ability to obtain items from the chest.
  16. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

They're obviously making the very valid claim that complete and utter incompetence is clearly not a bug. It's a freaking travesty for other reasons, but not a bug.

Can we get a forum to report incompetence?
    Soulismine and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  17. Trafthek Lorekeeper

I used a vacation day to be here for this. I could have worked today and used this vacation day to spend time with my family during the holidays? Glad this was all planned out so well!
    DarkdocRN likes this.
  18. DarkdocRN New Member

Don't give them any ideas!
  19. Tucoh Augur

After having gone through so many MMO races, some of the best memories are the ones of us getting bottlenecked by calendar issues and bugs. Still, I can't overstate the level of schadenfreude I feel toward the best of the best EQ players all spamming raid NPC all day on a Tuesday.

[IMG]

Good luck and God speed.
  20. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

apparently I am mistaken and things not working as expected is NOT a bug.... no worries, they'll unlock the content we all paid for whenever the hell they want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.