So... it's noon...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feeltheburn Augur

this.
    Hellowhatsyourname and Zaray like this.
  2. Marike Elder

Staggering raids was a fantastic experiment.

Let's not do this again.
  3. Ryino Elder

Yeah this is a pretty poor way to treat your player base. Give everybody a time, people schedule around, and with no notice just drop it.
  4. Fooba Augur

Why release raid content on a Tuesday? Destiny 2 releases raid content on Saturday.
    Kurage_of_Luclin, Drogba and Beckka like this.
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Just post a freaking UPDATE to the playerbase that pays your salaries. It was fun before, now the silence is ridiculous.
    Kurage_of_Luclin, Beckka and Zaray like this.
  6. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

LOOK, they dont' want to force people to take time off during the holidays to raid.... so instead they're going ot make people take the time off during a holiday to raid...… and then not have raids trigger....
  7. feeltheburn Augur

8. Ryino Elder

9. Waf Master New Member

Whew, got some demons exercised while waiting. The milk sac is empty, now release the new stuff.
  10. Ravanta Suffer Augur

11. Zaray Augur

12. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I know a guy who accidentally ordered a rocket.... was kinda like this... only not from amazon.

Also, still no word from DPG?
    Zaray likes this.
  13. Mintalie Augur

More ludicrous is the timings THEY CHOSE for it, and then completely screwed the pooch on.

This whole thing has been a debacle of epic proportions, and we now have a pandemic to compare it to, so that's saying something.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  14. Ravanta Suffer Augur

15. dreamweaver Community Manager

I am working on finding out why they aren't open yet and getting you all an ETA.

Stay tuned.
  16. German Augur

Accidentally? HAHAHHAHA
    Zaray likes this.
  17. Kontra Augur

I assumed it was DST at first....nope!
  18. Ibudin Augur

They are waiting for ROI to beat them, and let everyone else in, its a conspiracy.
  19. Zaray Augur

For all those who took time off work, and can't do it again tomorrow - how about a re-release this weekend?
  20. Monkman Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.